Chapter 11

Me and Kio went back to the others hand in hand.
Av:What was that about?
K:Nothing we couldn't handle
Avani just nodded and we all walked in the huge house.
K:Everyone go pick your rooms , babe pick one for us to share?
L:Of course
Everyone rushed up the grand staircase to try and find the best room. I walked slowly behind them and held back whilst they went for the rooms.
Avani and Jaden shared a room and the rest of the boys had their own room. I went to the door at the end of the corridor and opened the door.This was perfect.
I walked into the room and the door slammed behind me, i turned around to see a man , dark hair quite tall standing right behind me.
??:Just co-operate please.
L:Who are you?
??:I'm Thomas , now please just let me do this.
L:Where are you from? i-
He grabbed me around the neck with super speed, must be a vampire i thought to myself.
T:Sniff
He held a handkerchief with a strong smell up against my nose.It must have some sort of drug on it.I held my breath.
T:Please just breathe in.
I couldn't resist any longer and i inhaled the cloth. I blacked out.

Kios POV:
I walked up the stairs and knocked on the closet door to me. Josh answered and smiled.
Jo:Ahats up Kio
K:Do you know what room Lizzie picked, i didn't wanna walk into the wrong one.
Jo:She went into the end one, haven't heard from her in a while though.
K:Thanks bro i'll check on her now.
I walked across the dimly lit hallway to the end door. I knocked and there was no reply.
K:Lizzie?
I opened the door slowly and nobody was there. There was a note on the bed which immediately caught my attention. I swiftly ran over to the bed and picked up the note. It read.

'Come fight me like a man kio, you can't hide forever and until you come to me i'll be keeping your little Lizzie here and slowly her petty little human body will run out of blood, what a shame!
Jackson.'

I was petrified. Jackson had left ages ago. His men... In our house we must have missed one.This is all my fault. Poor Lizzie she doesn't deserve this.

Lizzie POV:
I woke up in a sparse room and my hands and feet were chained to the wall. I saw Thomas sat over in the other side of the room. I lifted up my arm to see they were both covered in bite mark scars , just like the one on my neck from Zachs accident. The chains rattled and it woke Thomas up.
T:Don't even try.
L:Why am i here?
T:You're here so Kio will come and fight Jackson.
L:Then who are you?
T:I'm Thomas, and i'm one of Jackson's 'men' even though i don't want to be any part of his up rising.
L:Then why did u take me?
T:I had no choice , hes like a brother to me , he took me in when i first turned when my family neglected me..
L:I'm sorry to hear that Thomas.
There was an awkward silence.
L:I'm guessing you're a vampire ? seeing from these bite marks.
T:No! well kind of , i am a vampire , but i didn't cause those. That was the rest of them.
L:Why not you?
T:I couldn't.You seem so innocent i just wouldn't be able to live with myself.
L:Thanks
T:So tell me about yourself , i'm the only one jackson trusts to look after you so we'll here a while.
L:Well erm i'm Lizzie Jones and i'm 18 years old , my life used to be pretty normal before all this supernatural shit until one day i messed with Kio and found out my friend is a wolf so that's great.
T:Wow what a life you have , well i'm Thomas Pertrou and i'm 121 years old i'm a vampire and yeah that's it.
L:you're old no offence .
We both laughed.

TBC..

I'm so so sorry that i haven't updated in ages! I will try to more often. I hope everyone is safe and also THANK YOU for 1k reads like omg 😆 ily guys so much ✨💗