Chapter 12

Kios Pov:
Jackson that little son of a bitch.He always has it out for me. Poor Lizzie she's probably terrier right now.
We've been trying to track her every single day and we haven't gotten anywhere. Avani has been crying day in and day out and Jaden has tried his best to comfort her. Me? i've been on a killing spree. It's the only way i can focus at this point. I was lying on my bed staring at the now dead boy in the corner of the room when..
Jo:KIO
I shot up and rapidly ran downstairs.
K:what?
Jo:We've found her.
Everyone looked at me.
K:What where is she?
Jo:Shes in Texas.
Oh no. We hated Texas and Jackson knew exactly why. Texas makes me crazy i swear, it makes me turn my humanity off every single time and god knows why.

Lizzie POV:
I've been here for probably a week now and i'm surprised Kio hasn't even tried finding me. Maybe it is all a plan to get rid of me after all. I woke up and as usual Thomas was sat in the corner of the room watching over me.
T:Hey
L:hi
I was about to say something when a guy with dark hair and freckles burst through the door.
?:He's still not here. We know what that means!
T:Jackson , you need to give it time he doesn't even know where we are.
So this is Jackson i thought to myself. He was pretty scary to be honest and what was he on abour?
Ja:Poor Lizzie , your little boy friend hasn't come for u yet. And this means i will slowly have to drain your innocent body of blood what a SHAME.
L:WHAT!
Ja:Dont yell at me young lady.
I looked over at Thomas who was looking worried as he shot up.
T:Jack there's gotta be another way. The girl did nothing.
Ja:I don't fuxking care Thomas. Kio knows what i want and hes not coming any time soon.
He started to get closer and closer to me and his fangs were out and his eyes were glowing red and the veins under his eyes were standing out.
L:No- Please DONT!
T:Jack lay off!
He slowly crept towards my neck.
Ja:i'm sorry pretty lady but this is revenge.
He slowly but surely took a bite out of my neck and the pain was horrifying. I held my neck and Jackson was turning towards the door as Thomas ran over to me. He grabbed me a cloth and was trying to hold himself from finishing the job. Suddenly the door burst open. Kio and Zach walked in first with the rest of the gang behind them.
K:IM BACK BITCHES.
Everyone's eyes turned to me and Thomas who was dabbing my neck with a wet cloth.
K:fucking bastard-
Zach whispered something to Kio and Kio flew towards Jackson and pinned him against the wall. He started punching him and Jackson's nose started to bleed.
Avani and Zach came rushing over to me and Zach whacked Thomas' hands off me.
Z:Fuck off Thomas.
L:You- you know him?
Z:yes.
L:How ?
T:I turned him.
Z:he ruined my life.
Avani sat down next to me and put her arm around me.
L:So when you said that you turned someone in the past. That was Zach. One of my best fucking friends.
T:You haven't heard my start of the story Liz.

TBC...

A/N: hiiii i hope you all are well please vote and comment if you're enjoying!