Chapter 2

K:Lets get out of here...

How did i not notice how hot Kio was,NO i cant catch feelings.

We walk back down the corridoor and everyone is staring at us , i thought it was because Jaden now had red eyes and fangs but i think they were staring at me..

I see Mason and he starts to walk up to us but Kio grabs my hand and leads me in the opposite direction.We go to the cafeteria and see the rest of Kios gang and i go sit with them.

K:Sooo guys as you have noticed Jaden has now fully formed which meansss that-

Avani cuts him off.

A:THAT SHE PICKED US TO PROTECT HER OMG OMG OMG , WE ARE GONNA BE LIKE BESTIES LIZZIEEEEE(She screams)

Everyone in the cafeteria is looking at us , even Mason and Hannah, i feel bad for leaving them ,but Mason was really horrible to Jaden and im not going to let him hurt my friends.

L:YESSS AVANIIII

K:Right anyways this is serious, after today we are all going to live in my house and we are all going to protect Lizzie.

J:Yes , Lizzie let me introduce you to everyone.

J:Thats Avani , (he says pointing towards his girlfriend) and you already know Kio and me , thats Josh (he says pointing towards a boy with already red eyes) and thats Zach (he says pointing to a boy with blonde hair who is drinking out of a blood bag)

L:Hi Zach , Hi Josh

Josh waved at me and Zach nodded.I feel like ive got myself a good group of friends.

But then it all goesw rong . I see that everyone of my table are staring at eachother and concentraiting.

L:Kio whats wrong

K:Those fucking dogs, theyre planning on kidnapping you!

L:Wait what? how do you know !

K:Im a vampire , i have super hearing and theyre talking about you right now.

K:Dont worry we'll sort them out.

Everyone stands up except for Josh.

J:Josh stay here with Lizzie.

Jo:Will do

L:Wait what are you all doing?

A:Going to confront those little bitches.

L:Please dont start anythingggg

K:We dont start things , we finish them , LETS GO

Everyone starts to walk away from the table and I stand up to run after them but Josh stops me.

Jo:Dont- Theres no point , you need to trust us.

L:Fine, i have one question

Jo:Go ahead

L:You know Kio.. Is he single?

Josh laughs

Jo:OFC he is , go for him girlllll

Before i even can say something I hear shouting , so me and Josh look over .

M:SHUT UP SHES BETTER WITH US YOU MONSTER!

M:Just look at her shes scared for her life

They all look at me and im sat with Josh , my head in his chest.

Jo:YOURE THE ONE SCARING HER MATE

M:JUST SHUT UP YOURE THE ONE WHO COULD TAKE A BITE OUT OF HER NECK ANY SECOND.