Chapter 4: Catching The Pollywog

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V.

The bell rang and everyone was ready to leave school. Mike and I walked over to Will's locker "Will, you coming? Let's go show Mr. Carke." Mike said standing next to me. Will looked worried as he walked up to us "What?" Mike asked. Will stayed quiet walking closer to us "What?" Mike repeated himself.

"It's about D'Artagnan." Will stated.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Stop!" Mike exclaimed with me and Will running behind him.

We ran into the room immediately without knocking. Mike grabbed the trap Dustin was keeping Dart inside of from Mr. Clarke's desk. "I'm sorry, Mr. Clarke. It was just a stupid prank!"

"What are you doing!?" Dustin asked but Mike spoke over him "I told him to stop. We need to go."

"Mike-" Dustin yelled after him.

"Right now. RIGHT NOW!" Mike yelled signalling us to follow him. We ran all the way back to the AV room.

Max banged on the closed door furiously "Hello? Hello?! Guys come on! Can I come in yet?" Max asked from out in the hallway. "No!" Mike yelled back. Mike let me in the room with them but not Max. I don't know why exactly but he must really not like her for some reason. I tried to talk him into letting her in but he kept refusing.

"I don't understand." Lucas said. Mike looked over to him "What do you not understand?" he asked. "Will saw something that looked like Dart last year?" Lucas asked for confirmation.

"Kind of" Will spoke "But there was no tail."

"But then he heard it yesterday." I stated "The exact same sound!"

Dustin shook his head "Why didn't you tell us before?" he asked sounding disappointed. Will shrugged "I wasn't sure.."

"So it's a coincidence." Dustin said trying to brush it off. I chimed in "Or not. What if when Will was stuck in the Upside Down, he somehow acquired True Sight?" I said. Lucas looked confused "True Sight?" he questioned.

"It gives you the power to see into the ethereal plane." Dustin stated. Lucas sighed needed more explanation "Elaborate." he said asking for more. "Maybe these episodes that Will keeps having aren't really flashbacks at all." Mike said "Maybe they're real. Maybe Will can somehow see the Upside Down."

"So that would mean-"  Lucas trailed

"Dart is from the Upside Down!" I concluded. Lucas sighs "We have to take him to Hopper!" he states. "I agree" Mike says, but Dustin disagrees.

"No way! If we take him to Hopper, Dart's as good as dead!" he says shaking his head. Mike leans forward "Maybe he should be!" Mike said. Dustin started getting defensive "How can you say that?!"