Chapter 8 (S3): The Battle of Starcourt🎆🎇

(Just a warning, THIS CHAPTER IS FREAKING LOOOOONG BECAUSE I WANTED TO WRITE MOST IF THE STORY LINES! Well, maybe it isn't but it felt long for me to write. So BRACE YOURSELVES!! I also did a little change to the ending part which I like, it's not much but hey, it's a change. I'm so sorry it took this long to publish but writing this felt so long for some reason lol. Enjoy!!💞)

Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V.

"What is that?" Erica asked squinting her eyes and looking at Y/N's leg. "There's something in there." Mike replied while Y/N cried in pain. Jonathan stood up "Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" he told them before running off. Jonathan went through the utensils of the food stores and got a wooden spoon, gloves, and a knife which he put over the fire he started on the stove.

Y/N groaned in pain as she struggled to keep her eyes from closing. "Hey, hey, Hey. Stay awake. Stay awake." Mike repeated holding on Y/N's shoulders "Let's get her on this side." he said, having the others help move her aside.

Robin tired to think of something to distract Y/N from the pain. "It's uh... you know, it's not actually that bad. There was a... The goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and like the whole bone came out of her knee, six inches, or something, it was insane." Robin rabbled on as they all looked at her questionably. "Robin." Steve called.

(I want to put a warning here, but I'm not sure what type exactly, but, trigger warning, it's the knife scene so if you don't like the mention of blood and pain and all that, you can skip and I'll write in bold when you can start reading again.)

"Yeah?" Robin asked turning to him. "You're not helping." Steve replied. "I'm sorry" Robin apologizes looking down at Y/N on the floor.
Jonathan came running back with everything he need and kneeled down. "Okay. All right,
Y/N? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" Jonathan said looking to her. "Okay." Y/N sobbed out.

"Need you to stay real still. Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?" he said while putting on clear gloves and holding out a the wooden spoon. Mike took the spoon and held it close to Y/N for her to bite down on it. Jonathan pulls out the now hot knife and lined it up to where he needed to cut.

"Holy shit. Holy shit." Dustin repeated feeling anxious, just looking at Jonathan holding the knife close to her leg. Jonathan looked at everyone else not knowing if he should really go through with it. Everyone looked nervous, but Mike nodded his head "Do it."

"Okay." Jonathan breathes out. Y/N let out a scream as the hot knife started to cut through her leg. Blood came gushing out of her leg. Y/N shut her eyes closed tightly and bit down on the spoof as hard as she could. Mike held onto to one of her shoulders, and Dustin held the other. Everyone watched with scrunched faces, not feeling the pain but feeling so nervous and anxious just watching.