Prologue

It was a beautiful day at the Southern Air Temple

It was a beautiful day at the Southern Air Temple. The air was calm and peaceful and everyone was in a happy state of mind.

However, today was no ordinary day at the Southern Air Temple. Today was the day when High Priestess Jaina was giving birth to her second child.

A young Ceres was waiting in the hallway along with the Airbending Masters next to Jaina's chambers.

"Do not fear little one, your mother will be just fine." Monk Gyatso says.

Monk Tashi looks at the other monks and says in a tone, "I wonder if the High Priestess plans on keeping this one."

Monk Gyatso holds Ceres close to him in comfort. Air Nomads normally don't take care of their own children. However, when Jaina wished to keep her children, a lot of monks disapproved.

"It wouldn't matter, it is the High Priestess decision." said Monk Pasang.

Monk Tashi huffed, "Where Monk Yutta at the moment?"

"He's at the Northern Air Temple completing his duties." Gyatso explained.

Monk Tashi gives him a soar look, then begins to meditate. Soon after one of the Healers comes out. "It's a healthy baby boy."

The monks stood up and entered the High Priestess chambers. Ceres hesitantly walked in and saw her mother holding something in her arms.

Jaina looks to the doorway to see her daughter on the door. "Would you like to meet your baby brother, Ceres."

Ceres walks over to her mother, climbs on her bed, and comes closer. The baby was small, Ceres has not seen anything so small in her life.

"Ceres, I would like you to meet Aang." Jaina says to her, then turns to Aang. "Aang meet your sister Ceres."

Jaina then brings over Aang and lets Ceres hold him for a bit. Ceres gives Aang a smile, "Hello Aang."

Jaina smiles at her two child together and then looks at Ceres. "Ceres, I need you to promise me something."

Ceres looks at her mother curiously, "What Momma?"

"I need you to promise me that no matter what happens, you protect Aang." Jaina says.

Ceres nods, "I promise."