Chapter 1

Jimin POV

I have just finished up at my work placement. I will have a three week break due to my teacher going to be on holiday to New York.

I will miss everyone like crazy. My routine will be out of place, who will I meet in the morning before my shift now?

I don't even have a shift.
This is going to be a long three weeks.

I was walking back from the hospital, clutching my backpack tightly, constantly looking in every direction as I am slightly scared of the dark. Please do not make fun of me.

I turned around the corner, moving to the next street. I see a man stumble out of a house. He has black hair which almost covers his piercing eyes,  his dark clothing making him look pretty gothic. But, as a whole he looks handsome.

My eyes narrow as I see him limping a little bit as he walks forward. I notice a deep stain spreading above his thigh. Staining his black jeans, spreading by the second.

My nurse mode instantly turned on by this sight, any shyness I may have had previously disappeared in an instant.

"Excuse me Sir, would you like any help?" I blurt out, looking directly at the man moving towards me.

He froze, looking startled that someone spoke to him. He shook his head while muttering something under his breath, which I could not make out.

"I will be no trouble." I smile at him, trying to make myself as welcoming as possible. "I believe I have some bandages in my backpack somewhere."

I fling my backpack off of my back, unzip it and reach inside, looking for my mini first aid kit I keep for emergencies.

While I was doing this, the man shook his head more violently and muttered so I was able to hear. "I said, I'm fine." He spoke with a hoarse voice.

He shoved past me and at a fast pase walked in the direction I just came from.

This made me stumble a bit, with the force of the shove against my shoulder. I shook my head, shaking it off.

I readjusted my backpack and started following the mysterious man.

He needs medical attention before he passes out!

"Sir, please. You are really hurt!" I yelp out as I ran after him.

Even though he is only speed walking, it is so fast, who can walk that fast with a damaged leg?

He turned the corner and went up to a large house. As a guess, I would say it is a five bedroom house. It has large gates blocking off the entrance. The mysterious figure pushed the gate open and stormed to the front entrance. He shoved the door open and slammed the door closed behind him.

What does he think he is doing, rushing with an injury like his?!

I run after him, stopping the gate from closing with my foot. I pushed the gate open and run up to the front door.

"Wait!"

I rushed to the door and banged against the door with both of my fists, clenched tight.

Please be okay, please be okay. Please answer the door, please answer. I internally begged the stranger.

The door suddenly opened wide revelling a tall glaring figure. He stared down at me like he was looking in to my soul. I froze as this figure stared down at me, feeling so intimated.

He does not say anything while doing so, it seems like he is trying to make me go away with just glaring.

"P-Please let me in." I stuttered.

"The man who just came in is really injured and I need to help him. I know this must be really strange. But I must help." I rambled on.

The man standing in front of me raised an eyebrow, looking at me with a quizzical expression. He then nodded and stepped to the side motioning me to go in.

I let out a breath I did not know I was holding.

Now, if only the man from before will let me help him.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED