Chapter 7

Jimin's POV

It took a bit of time to arrive to Yoongi's bedroom, Yoongi is putting on a strong act but the human body has automatic human reactions to pain. He tries to hide it, but there is no point in hiding it.

We enter the room which obviously had to be the last room at the end of the corridor upstairs. Just my luck.

The room seems pretty dark, but definitely suits the vibe in which Yoongi gives off. I notice only one bed, which does not surprise me much due to the fact it is Yoongi's room and no one else's.

Yoongi removes his arm from my shoulders and hobbles over to his bed. He sits down very carefully and takes off his jacket, putting it on the bed.

I awkwardly stand in the middle of the room, not really knowing where to sit or whether I should go back downstairs after helping Yoongi.

"You will have to sleep in this bed tonight, unfortunately we do not have a spare." He spoke softly.

"No, no. I can sleep on the sofa downstairs if you would like." I pause looking straight at him. "I would hate to be the reason you did not rest up properly."

"To be honest, I rarely sleep properly at night anyway. Your presence may help me sleep better." Yoongi says encouragingly.

If he rarely sleeps properly, he needs to see a doctor about that. It definitely is not healthy on your mental or physical health.

Well, if it will help him sleep better I should do my duty and sleep in the same bed as him. If it helps him become better quicker, the better.

"Okay." I mumble.

Yoongi just simply nods as a response to me.

"Why-Why were you injured in the first place?" I ask him, looking at him with my wide curious eyes.

I mentally curse myself for the stuttering, he will think that I am stupid. Silly Jimin. Why are are you so silly?

He peers over at me, his eyes narrowing into almost a glare. "None of your business." He states, matter of factly.

This makes me phyiscally shrink a bit, it feels as though my heart has sunk. I sit down on the other side of Yoongi's bed, sitting down on the edge.

After a moment of silence, I realise something quite important. I stand up and start walking towards the bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi blurts out.

I jump in surprise from his deep voice gruffly sounding out towards me.
I turn towards him and give him a kind smile, my eyes almost covered.

"I need to quickly pop home and grab some of my belongings. Like clothes and a few more of my things."

He reaches his arm to grasp my arm with his hand, while he still sat on the bed, which is near the door to the bedroom.

"You can borrow a few of my things. Until we all go get them tomorrow. It is not safe now." He says.

Yoongi stands up without my help and uses the bed as support. He wobbles slightly, making me worry quite a bit.

He sends a quick glare in my direction as if he senses my concern, and wish to help him around the room.

He walks towards his wardrobe and quickly looks through the items in his wardrobe.

Once he finds some items of clothing, ones nearest the back of his wardrobe he turns around and throws the clothes at me.

He sighs and starts to talk. "Jin got those pyjamas for me around four years ago, hopefully they should fit you. Although, you are quite small"

The small comment made me slightly angry, if I knew him better he would be receiving a rant right now. But, considering I barely know Yoongi, it is best to be polite.

We shall see how long polite Jimin will last until sassy Jimin comes out.

The pyjamas were the typical Christmas set. They were bright red covered in mini reindeer and snowflakes.

They are extremely cute, and I can never even imagine Yoongi wearing them. But, if he did, I bet more than anything he would look so adorable.

I wonder how it will be sleeping in the same bed as him, I really hope he does not mind that I am full of cuddles in my sleep. If anything is near me, sleepy Jimin must hug it.

Hopefully, Yoongi will not be mad at me.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED