Chapter 2

Jimin POV

I make my way into the house, the mordern interior looking spotless. No blood on the floor or anything.

The man behind me let out a rough cough. My attention turned towards him and I noticed he was gesturing towards a room around the corner.

Huh, not much of a speaker.

I nodded and smiled in appreciation. Picking up my pace towards the unknown room, I enter the room and noticed the man from before laying on a black leather sofa in the middle of the room.

"Excuse me, please let me help." I pleaded as I sat down next to him, putting my backpack on the ground next to me.

His head darted towards me in surprise. Then finally he nodded watching me with interest, pushing his lips together into a straight line.

I take out my mini first aid kit that was at the bottom of my bag. I look over at the stain on his jeans. My face flushing bright red in realisation.

"Y-You might need to-" I wander off and I make hand gestures towards his jeans.

He let out a deep chuckle.

"Don't worry Cupcake, I'm wearing boxers." He chuckled as he slid his trousers down with a wince at the end.

This comment made me flush like a tomato. I decided not to trust my voice with a reply and get straight to work.

I recognised how deep the wound was, looks like it was possibly caused by a knife. I clean up the wound as it seems to have stopped bleeding as heavily. After that, I bandage up the wound.

"Do you feel light headed at all?" I asked cautiously looking straight into his cat-like eyes.

He shook his head while the side of his lips quirked up in a smirk. Almost as if he is studying me.

I nodded as a reply. "Do you have any other injuries?" I then queried.

"Not yet." He let out a laugh.

This made my eyes widen with concern.

What, does he plan to get hurt? Is he stupid?

"You are not getting hurt again. Do you hear me?" I blurted out, pouting when I finished crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, really?" He smirked looking directly at me.

Realising what I was doing, I quickly pushed my belongings back into my bag.

How embarrassing Jimin.
Why do you have to be like this?

"Min Yoongi."

I look back up at him saying this, with a questioning expression.

What is he on about?

He chuckled again, which is about the eighteenth time, I swear. "My name, Cupcake."

I smile at him, I can put a name to this mysterious beauty. "Park Jimin." I pause before continuing. "Anyway, I'm glad you are all right now. I best be heading back home now."

When these words left my mouth a hand appeared on my shoulder, making me jump quite a bit. The hand was quite large and grasped my shoulder quite harshly.

My head shot up from my position on the floor. I looked up at the person who held my shoulder captive. It was the man from the door.

He sighed, ruffled his hair with his other hand in discomfort. "I am afraid you cannot leave, yet." He stated.

My whole body shook with fear, suddenly realising what situation I have put myself in. In a stranger's house, alone, with people I have never met before.

"Do not scare him, Kook." Yoongi orded with a stern voice. His face changing to a face of pure irritation.

They seemed to have a stare off after he said this. Then the so called 'Kook' looked away from Yoongi.

"You said your name." He let out a breath of air. "RM needs to know about this, especially since he saw your face."

What is this Kook on about? Please do not tell me that I have got myself into some secret agent organisation.

Oh no!

What if my presence alone has ruined their top super secret mission.

I'm so useless.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED