Chapter 5

Jimin's POV

After the confrontation we left RM's office and walked back into the living room. I am still clutching onto my hot chocolate, it is heavenly.

Yoongi's eyes made it back to mine as he saw me enter the living room with RM and Jin. He was still sitting on the sofa, leaning back into it with a neutral expression on his face.

Kookie is still stood leaning against the wall, with his phone out again. He is typing away rapidly, eyes glued to his screen.

I hear the front door open as we walk inside the living room. I quickly sit down next to Yoongi, checking him over making sure I did not nudge him.

An energetic boy comes running in.

"Kookie!" He comes in, full of energy, with his arms open wide straight towards Kookie.

I stiffen, worried for the boy as if Kookie may snap and break his neck.

Please do not hurt the excited puppy, I internally plead. But then, the craziest the thing I have seen today happens. Kookie looks up and his expression immediately softens, and a small fond smile appears on his face as he takes in the bouncing ball of joy in front of him.

The boy wraps his arms around Kookies chest and he wines. "Kookie, I have not seen you in years. I missed you so much." It sounded like his eyes are tearing up.

Kookie rolled his eyes but he is still smiling. "Tae, I literally saw you two hours ago. You drama queen." He chuckled.

That is literally the most I have heard him speak the whole time I have been here. Kookie looks so cute with this 'Tae' I just want to smooch their faces together and hug them.

This Tae fellow let go if Kookie and span round to stare at RM.

"Hey Bro, turns out Assassin Lee from Blue Moon has a weakness. He has a boyfriend!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

Who is he on about? 

RM is looking at him with one eyebrow raised. "How on earth did you find this out?" He said, asking his brother.

While looking over at Tae, he just grinned with a mischievous expression. The eyes glancing in every which direction until he spotted me, his expression changing from cheeky to confusion in a split second.

His eyes scan across me, as though as he was scanning for any threat. When his gaze landed back on my face, tilting his head like a puppy.

"Who's the cutie?" He asked nobody in particular.

This made me notice Kookie's face turn into a scowl after Tae made the comment.

Maybe they are really close or something?

RM made a cough, a cough as though he was trying to gain everyone's attention. He ruffles his hair as he smiles seeing everyone, even the two new arrivals in the room.

"Everyone this is Jimin, he will be staying with us from now on." He sent a smile towards me.

From now on?

For ever?

I just thought it might be like a part time job.

Does that mean I will have to go and get my belongings and stay here? But what if they do not have any room for me? Will I have to pay rent? I'll need to get another job to afford rent for this place.

I am going to have to sell my organs to afford living here. Well. If I save people's lives then it's worth it.

"But, selling my organs would hurt a lot." I mutter out loud without thinking.

Loud laughter filled the living room. While a yell of "What?!" Escaped Eomma Jin's lips.

The blooming colour of rose spread across my face. Soon people will just assume I am sunburnt.

I shook my head and gazed down at my lap in complete embarrassment.

Why am I like this?

"I am sorry, I was just overthinking." My words came out in mumbles.

Feeling a hand mess up my hair for the hundredth time today, I look in the direction of the hand. Yoongi. This made my cheeks go even brighter.

"Cute." He smiles at me.

This made a gasp come from the direction of Tae and the other new person who entered the room.

Tae squeals. "Grumpy cat likes him, I ship it!"

What is with this group of people and squealing?

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED