Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

Who calls themselves an alpha, is this some new gang terminology that I do not understand?

Or is he meaning the fact that he is a tough guy, maybe that is why none of them reacted that much when Yoongi was injured.

Either way, there is no way anyone can heal that quickly. It is inhuman.

These are the thoughts that scatter my brain while Yoongi drags me downstairs. His exact words were 'Jin can deal with this' when met with my evident confusion.

When we arrive to the kitchen we are met with Jin over the stove spatula in hand. RM is sat on a bar stool next to the island counter, sipping on what I believe is coffee for how tired he looks. The others must still be in bed.

Yoongi takes a seat next to RM, leaving me standing there awkwardly. Thanks Yoongi.

"We have an issue." Yoongi speaks out as he rests his head against the counter.

Jin hums as a response, solely focusing on the food he is cooking. RM tilts his head to look at Yoongi. Still clutching onto his coffee, like it is his life source.

"It seems like he is not aware of what we all are, even him." Yoongi let's out a huff.

Jin freezes his spatula mid air, his eyes widen and he looks at Yoongi.

"What are you talking about? I already told him about the mafia group that RM failed to mention properly." He sends a sharp glare at RM, scolding him, spatula still in the air.

Yoongi rolls his eyes at Jin's antics.
"No, I mean species, rank and all that jazz."

Jin turns quiet and puts down his spatula.

"Oh."

I look at them all.

These people are very very confusing. What are they even on about? What have I got myself into?

Jin quickly rushes to my side, hugging my head to his chest. My cheek squished flush against his chest.

"My poor baby, don't worry I'll look after you now." He exclaims.

Well, isn't he such a strange character.

I push him away and look at him with furrowed eyebrows, wondering what the heck is wrong with him.

RM sighs as well, resting his hand against my shoulder as a form of comfort.

RM looked into my eyes, trying to comfort me. "Don't worry we are here for you now, Jimin."

Well, I was not worrying in the first place. Unless you include my concern for their mental health. What is going on?

I smile softly at RM, trying to be as polite as possible.

You do not want to make an insane person angry, especially when they are apart of some gang. I definitely need to get out of this place soon.

During all of this it seems like Yoongi magically gained a coffee. He is hunched over the kitchen counter watching our antics.

Yoongi finally grunted out. "Stop beating about the bush and tell him."

RM sends a sharp glare in Yoongi's direction, as Yoongi said his previously words with such force. I am guessing that RM just wants respect, considering he is somewhat a leader of this whole set up.

Yoongi notices RM's gaze and just looks down at his coffee, furrowing his eyebrows.

I look over at Jin and end up making eye contact with him. He was already staring at me with a soft smile. I smile back awkwardly. This situation is so confusing and awkward that I do not know what to even say.

Jin completely ignores the interaction between RM and Yoongi and let's out a breath he was holding. "We, including you, are werewolves." He states.

"Most people you see everyday is probably a werewolf. We are everywhere."

What Jin says really confuses me, would I already know if I already was one?

As if he could read my mind, Jin continues. "You probably did not know because you are an omega." I shoot him a look of confusion.

RM continues where Jin left off.

"There are three ranks within the werewolf world. An Alpha, a beta and an omega. The Omegas are the only ones who is unable to shift into a wolf. This might be why you are unaware that you are of werewolf descent. They are known as the weakest of the ranks, but in my mind they are the strongest because not only can they reproduce but they put up with the rest of us." RM let's out a light chuckle.

"This might be why you feel so compelled to help people." Yoongi adds in.

This makes no sense, not the helping people part but there is no way I am apart of this world.

This does not mean that males can reproduce?

Does this mean my whole education was a lie?!

"Yes, even male Omegas can reproduce." Jin mentions.

"Next is the Betas. They can have children with Betas or Omegas, however not with Alphas." RM casts a sorrowful look towards Jin.

"However, they tend to calm down situations or arguments. They are almost like the mediators of the pack. They can shift and tend to have grey or light brown fur when shifting into a wolf."

I nod along to what RM says.

"Lastly is the Alphas."

Jin interjects."The most annoying of the bunch."

This causes Yoongi to let out a low growl and he scowls at Jin. RM who seems to be used to Jin just rolls his eyes and continues.

"They are the most powerful, strongest and tend to be a be too protective for their own good. Their wolves tend to have a dark coat." RM finishes.

"This is why we are one of the most powerful gangs, we are not only a gang but a pack as well." Jin states, pride covering his face.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED

Thank you for keeping up with this... Let me know if this does not make sense.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜