Chapter 3

Jimin POV

All three of us are waiting for this 'RM character to get home. My nerves are eating me alive. My leg bounces up and down in anxiousness.

Yoongi has sat up from his position laying down on the leather sofa, with my help. He gestured for me to sit next to him, so I did.

The tall, intimidating man introduced himself as Kookie but he also added 'For now', which really confused me.
He is now leaning against the wall opposite us, typing away on his phone as we wait.

A firm grip landed itself on my leg that was bouncing up and down.

"It will be all right." Yoongi muttered towards me.

I beamed at him with a grateful smile.

He's sweet.

We heard the front door slam open and a few footsteps wander in. A loud voice echoed throughout the house. "Honey, I'm home!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he heard this and Kookie turned off his phone, putting it deep inside his jacket.

The door to the living room opened and in came two figures.
The first one looking even more intimidating than Kookie, looks taller too. He contains an air of authority, his grey hair making him seem even more threatening, if that is even possible. The way he stood and his eyes pierced at me, probably trying to guess why I was here.

The second man, who had a large lazy grin on his face and he has his hand on the side of the first man's arm. If I had to guess I would say he was the one who shouted as he came into his home. He gave across a feel of comfort, a motherly feel with his smile looking directly at me. He is slightly shorter than the previous man, but his shoulders are extremely wide.

They are probably the width of two of me!

The first man's hand twitches towards the side of his waist, almost like he was preparing to grab something. Not entirely sure what.

Kookie spoke first and bluntly.
"This is Jimin."

My eyes widened to the size of flying saucers as my anxiousness is catching up with me. I am not good with confrontation and attention, so this is absolutely terryfing for me.

The second man bounced over to the sofa that both Yoongi and I were sat on. He brought his hand up to my face, making me back away slightly. I am so frightened I almost feel like I am shaking with fear.

I close my eyes in fear, squeezing them tightly shut. His hand touches the side of my face and he squishes my cheek.

Confusion flooded me, opening my eyes tentatively I looked at the man who was still squishing my cheeks.

"He's so adorable." He squealed, his eyes looking over at the man still stood at the door.

My face flushed for the hundredth time today and I smiled at him.

"Yoongi said his name after Jimin helped him. Yoongi got hurt again." Kookie  stated towards the man at the door. Informing him of the situation.

The man nodded knowingly, as if everything now made sense. His body became less tense and relaxed.

He peered at me, with a confused expression."Why would you help him?"

This made me frustrated.

Why wouldn't you help someone who was hurt?
I am human, who does not help out a fellow human?

I thought carefully before answering.

"I had to, he was hurt." I paused.

"Who would not help out someone in need. Maybe it is just my instinct to help anyone I can." I rambled on.

"It's a good idea that I'm training to be a nurse, I cannot wait until I finish this year so I can actually say I'm qualified ." I kept rambling on without realising how much I was talking.

I suddenly stopped talking and instantly stared down at my lap fiddling with my fingers.

I had no idea how much I was chatting, I feel so awkward. Maybe they think I am insane or weird. Wait, is that Yoongi's hand still on my thigh?

The room filled with laughs, making me sink deeper into the sofa, trying to hide myself.

"Definitely cute." The intimidating man muttered to the room.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED