Chapter 2

It's been a week since me and luka started dating things were going well nothing bad. Me and Adrien are becoming closer which I think is great. I'm starting to not stutter around him anymore but I haven't stopped liking him.

"Hey girl!"Alya came up to me out in front of the school before school started.Luka goes to a different school and he has his own apartment so I go there after school some days.(Btw there 17) "Hey what's up?" Alya and nino started dating a couple of months ago and they were so cute together. "Me nino and Adrien are go to the skating rink after school wanna come?" The skating rink was our hangout Me Alya nino and Adrien went there together almost everyday. "Yea duh." I giggled nino and Adrien came up to us and we talked for bit before the bell rang.

Adrien was walking beside me and Alya and nino were way down the hall. "So hows thing going with luka?" Adrien was always wondering how things were going between me and luka I thought it was cute how he was so concerned I trust him as much as I trust Alya maybe a little more.

"Good I haven't talked to him since Tuesday though." Me and luka even though we don't talk 24/7 we do talk a lot. "Why not?" Adrien quirked a brow and me. " He said he was gonna be busy today and yesterday." Luka was overprotective over me and doesn't like me talking to Adrien and nino which they didn't like me in that way.

"Well he should at least talk to you even if he's busy he should still say hi." Adrien did have a point but I rubbed it off. "Let's get to class I'll talk to him about after school today."

Later~~~

"Luka?" Luka could snap on you easy if you weren't careful I mean that's what juleka said. "Yea?" I was kinda afraid to talk to him about it but I said something. "Why didn't you talk to me yesterday or all day today I mean yeah you were busy but you could've at least said something." Luka didn't look to happy when I said that. "Well maybe I don't wanna talk so can you shut up god you run your mouth to much!" What luka said hurt me but I didn't wanna say anything that would make him even madder. "Sorry." I looked down at the floor. "Oh my god just shut your damn mouth and get out!" I didn't say anything else and got my stuff and left luka was probably having a bad day he'll be ok tomorrow. Right?

It's a longer chapter yay. I had such a fun time writing this one I hope you have a fun time reading it!!🐞😺