Chapter 21

Adrien was holding my hand as we were walking he looked at me a couple of times I guess to see if I was crying. "You know you don't have to look at me to see if I'm crying." I looked at him. "Well then tell me what happened?" He quirked his eyebrows at me.

"That I'm not doing." His eyes shot at me. "Here we are!" I looked in front of me and there was the field were this weird romantic relationship started. "Oh Adrien you didn't have to take me here." He looked at me and gave me a soft smile. "Sit down." I sat beside him on the grass and it was sunset.

"Why can't you tell me what happened I can help and we can fix it." I turned around to see a look of care concern and love in his face. "Luka told my parents a bunch of lies and they believe him they turned it around saying me and you were the bad guys not luka." He eyes widened and I could tell he was getting mad. "But what did they say?" I sighed and got prepared for what i was about to say.

"He told them that me and you beat him up or something like that." He furrowed his eyebrows. "But nothing happened like that." I bit my lip and leaned down on Adriens lap. "If i see him I'm gonna kill him." I giggled and looked in his eyes. "Well if you do that I won't see you anymore." He looked down and smirked. "Yea true I couldn't stand not being able to see you in prison. 

We stared at each other for a split second before I leaned up and kissed him we made out for a little while and cuddled till it was dark out then Adrien took me home to Alyas

I loved Adrien with all my heart nothing was gonna Change that.

Hope ya like it sorry I didn't post a chapter for a while but I will post more often.