Chapter 29

I was waiting outside alyas door waiting was beside me holding my hand I really didn't know what to think anymore I really just watched Alya record luka and kagami kissing and post it on social media. "Hey...what's wrong?" I looked up to see Adrien looking at me I couldn't say anything I opened my mouth but nothing came out I blushed and bit my lip.

Adrien leaned down and gave me a hug sighing contently. I didn't know that Alya had tagged me in the video and my notifications for Instagram was blowing up. Adrien quirked a brow and looked down at me. "It's my instagram Ayla tagged me in the video and people are posting it and sharing and dming me." I looked at adrien to see hope glistening in his eyes.

"That's amazing mari it's getting around the more people see it the more likely chance someone will show your parents the video." I sighed as I was putting my phone away. "If luka finds that video we are fucking screwed." Adrien huffed. "Marinette I'm sorry but sometimes you need to just shut the fuck up about luka he's not gonna be around much longer that's a weight off your shoulders if you keep talking about him the more damage it's gonna do to you." I smiled a little knowing how much Adrien cared.

Adriens POV~~~

I looked down at marinette and counted every little freckle I could see god she was cute. "Marinette?" I bit my lip in hesitation. "Huh?" At this point we've forgot about alya. "Can I kiss you??" Her eyes wandered around mine for a bit. "You don't have to ask that question kitty." I smiled as she giggled some. "Is that a yes?" I flirted. "Yes." We started to lean in and are lips locked and it went from a cute kiss to us making out. Alya then soon walked out right on are little make out and cleared her throat.

God this is embarrassing....

Hee hee hope you like it😜