Chapter 3

It's been about a month since me and luka started dating. He gets mad at me a lot lately for really no reason it kinda hurts me and I've been feeling really useless and used but I'm to afraid to break up with him.

It was a windy Wednesday afternoon after school. Me and Adrien are going to a cafe that just opened Alya and nino were already there when we got there.

"So girl how's things with you and luka?" I haven't told any of my friends that luka was kinda abusive towards me. "Things are going great with me and luka!" I lied to them and they could tell but they didn't say anything. "Really girl you've been acting all sad lately and you don't really talk about luka that much." Adrien gave me the most concerned look after Alya said that it hurt me just to lie to them but they would flip if they found out how luka was treating me.

After we left the cafe Alya and nino parted ways and Adrien was walking me home as he was walking me home luka texted me telling me to come over I told Adrien that I had to go there and he walked me to his apartment and we parted ways.

"Luka you wanted to talk to me?" I saw the look on his face and prepared to hear him cuss me out. "Just shut the fuck up and sit down!" He gave me the most pissed off look and I quickly sat down not wanting to make him more mad.

"Why the fuck were you hanging out with Adrien?" Luka grabbed my wrist as hard as he could until I was in pain. "We just went to eat at a new cafe with Alya and nino." I winced as the pain was getting worse. "New cafe my ass!" He grabbed my other wrist and squeezed it just as hard until there was tears streaming down my face.

"Stop!" I yelled trying to free my hands from his grasp. "What if I don't wanna?" He grabbed my wrists harder. "Luka!" I was crying. "Ugh just get the hell out!!" He let me go then slapped me across the face and I got up and left.

I transformed into my alter ego ladybug and went to the Eiffel Tower to clear my mind bawling my eyes out from how much pain I was in. A week ago in a Akuma fight me and chat accidentally found out each other's identity and I became really comfortable around Adrien but he's in a relationship with kagami so there went that.

"Hey m'lady everything ok?" I quickly wiped my tears and put on my best smile. "Yea everything's fine." He just stared at me analyzing my face. "Are you sure bugaboo?" He was killing me of how concerned he was. "Can I just have a hug kitty?" Tears started welling up in my eyes again as he was coming to hug me. "Marinette did luka do something to you?" I couldn't keep a secret any longer I could tell Adrien and i did. "Luka..luka has been abusing me and I don't want you to do anything I can handle it on my own so please." He grabbed hugged me tighter with my head buried in his neck. "I won't but you need to talk to somebody about it instead of keeping in inside you can always talk to me if you need me bugaboo." He was so sweet I hugged him tight

Thank you Adrien, thank you.

This was a Gucci chapter hope ya like it 😋