Chapter 15

I was waiting outside alyas place waiting for Adrien it was almost 10 am and I informed luka I was coming by there I didn't tell him Adrien was coming with me but he replied with a not so friendly message. Around 10:15 Adrien arrived and he looked at me and I immediately smiled I was still scared though.

"Hey there bugaboo." I was hooking my seat belt when he asked me like he did last night. "Are you sure you wanna go?" I smiled at him. "Yea I kinda have to kitty." He grinned before putting the car in drive.

Alya lived almost 2 hours away from luka Adrien didn't live that far from him but far enough to the point he goes to the same school as us. We were an hour and a half away from luka. "So what do you think he is gonna say when he sees me?" I looked at him and thought every single thing he could say none of which was good.

"Uhh probably something like your sleeping with him or You're a slut or you've been cheating on me you bitch." He laughed. "Well technically he's been sleeping with woman behind your back and cheating on you so he would look like a fucking dumbass."

I giggled. "He would really!" He looked at me like I was the only thing that mattered in the world. "We are almost an hour away." I looked at him as he was looking at the road again. "We should stop and get some gas I'm running low." I agreed and we pulled over at a gas station.

We got out and I went in to pay and Adrien was pumping the gas. While he was pumping the gas I was leaning against the door of the car and Adrien was beside me. "What are you thinking about bugaboo?" He looked at me. " mmm I don't know maybe kissing you." He raised his eyebrows. "I'm just joking!" He leans down and starts kissing me and are lips start moving in sync but we stopped when the gas pump clicked.

I really didn't know what place me and Adrien were in all I knew was that he liked me a lot my old self wouldn't think that but now I do and I hope we can be something more I wanna rub it in Lukas face that I got happiness. Before I knew it we were there I was going up the Elevator that I've cried in so much I've been beat in here it brings back nightmares.

Adrien squeezed my hand knowing I was uncomfortable. "Hey it'll be ok if he lays a finger on you I'll beat the ever living shit out of him and I promise that. I giggled when Adrien was pissed or being serious he was adorable so cute.

Shortly after that I found myself in front of the door I knocked. He opened the door and immediately looked at Adrien. "What the fuck are you doing with her?!" I immediately knew that something bad would happen I didn't tell luka I was getting my stuff I said I was coming over. "Uh that's none of your business!!" Adrien snapped. "Uh Yea it is she's MY girlfriend and I don't won't you near her so leave bitch!!" I stared at luka. "She's not your girlfriend anymore you cheating motherfucker!!" I didn't notice that I was crying. "What the fuck does it matter to you are y'all sleeping together or something tell me bitch?!!" He turned to me and shoved me. I didn't fall I did the best thing I've been wanting to do for a while I punched him right in the face multiple times.

Long chapter yay!! I didn't want to put to much into it but I hope ya like it☺️