Chapter 10

The dance was in two in a half hours and Alya was doing my makeup.
"Girl listen you need to break up with the bitch if he does something to you tonight it's your second dance and last year you came by yourself!" I haven't smiled in months I was hoping someone would make me smile again.

"I know Alya I know. "Anyways is luka coming here to get you or do you have to meet him at the front?" I just looked down and said the front of the school.

"Ugh what a ass ninos picking me up and he's with Adrien." I blushed at the thought of seeing Adrien in a suit. "I'm almost done with your makeup girl then we do your hair and by then they'll be here!"

I sighed I couldn't wait to get this over and done with.

Time skip~~~

I was at the front of the school with no luka in sight. "Figures." I scoffed and went inside still no luka. "Did he not even show up?" I thought to myself. I ended up being a third wheel with Alya and nino cause Adrien was with kagami until she went to the bathroom and Adrien came up to us.

"Where's luka Mari?" Adrien looked at me. "He either ditched me or is making out with some girl in the school." I looked at my feet. "Damn is he that big of a bitch?!" Nino said. "Well I be right back I'm gonna go talk to Nathaniel." Adrien Walked off and I was a third wheel again. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

I walked down the hall and I saw a sight I thought I never would see. It was luka and kagami making out. I ran down the other end of the hall and sat on a bench and started bawling my eyes out makeup running down my face next thing you know Adriens sitting beside me. "What's wrong?" I had to tell Adrien one way or the other. I pointed down the hall where they were at. He just hugged me as tight as he could.

"Fuck them i only dated her because of my father." He whispered in my ear as I was crying on his shoulder. "You know what? I looked up at him. "What?" I sniffed. "Let's get you face cleaned up and I'll be your date to the prom." He looked down at me.

"Really?" I stared into his emerald eyes.

"Really." He stared into my bluebell eyes...

Hope ya like😊😊😊