Chapter 19

"Who said I don't love you." Adrien went wide eyed and stared at me. "But I thought since like with luka and everything you didn't want to be in a relationship right now and I just broke up with kagami and I'm in love with you but you were in love with luka but I really wasn't in love with kagami but luka treated you like shit I don't know fuck."

I giggled but before I could say anything the bell rang. "I umm will talk to you after school Marinette." I stared at him as he walked away. Maybe today was gonna be a good day.

Time skip to after school~~~

Adrien was driving me home well to Alyas house it was quiet and awkward before he finally spoke. "Listen Marinette were in a really weird situation right now." I bit my bottom lip and looked at Adriens hand just laying between me and him. "I think we could fix it." I interlocked are fingers and Adrien flinched a but relaxed. He started to stare and me and I was staring at him.

I leaned in and kissed him and he didn't flinch or anything he immediately wrapped his arms around me. Are lips started moving in sync before my phone went off he whines as I pulled away but I looked at me phone and saw something I wasn't ready for it either.....

Holy shit......

Hope ya like the end of this chapter is basically she saw a message that she never wanted to get but she got it. But anyways hope ya like😌