Chapter 24

"My lady I think you should just stand up for yourself." He was running his hand through my hair as we were walking. "How can I stand up to them when luka will just say another lie I don't wanna have a bad relationship with my parents." Adrien thought for a second. "Marinette I got an idea but I don't think your gonna like it." I raised my head off of his shoulder.  "What is it?" He sighed and opened his mouth to speak.

"You could move back in with luka act like a couple in front of your parents and when luka tries to hurt you use self defense." It wasn't a bad idea but it wasn't good either. "What about us?" I stood in front of him and looked up into his eyes. "We could have what you would call a secret love." I blushed as Adrien bent to my eye level then are lips locked.

1 week later~~~

I was siting on the couch of the apartment I never thought I'd be in again the stupid things I have to do. Luka seemed ok but he didn't look happy. Adrien kept texting me giving me encouraging words knowing that I'm gonna have to hear Lukas mouth I don't think he knows me and Adrien have a thing going on I think he just making up those lies.

"What are you doing?!" I got startled out of the daydream I was in to hear luka. "I was just thinking."
He rolled his eyes. "Yea whatever."

I knew I was in for a treat.

Hope you like it 🙂