6

As I enter Dylan's room, I saw both of them sitting across each other on his sofas in front of his desk. The woman crossed her legs and looked pretty unsatisfied although she was able to meet with Dylan. Dylan looked cold and composed as always.

"Ah yes, Jasmine. Can you please have a seat?" He patted the empty space right next to him. 

"Yeah, sure." I swiftly walked towards them and sat down in my assigned seat. This feels really awkward. I really do not want to be here right now.

"So continue on, Kate." Dylan gestured for continuation.

"Why should I? Why is this woman here?" Kate looked utterly grossed out that my presence is here. I should be doing the same because I do not want to be no where near this insane woman.

"Because I am her boss. I would like her to be here. Now please". He leaned back against the sofa.

"Ugh fine. So yesterday, I was at a club downtown hanging out with my friends. We got all sorts of drinks and danced the night away. Midway, we went to the balcony where other people were also taking a break from dancing and we were just chilling there with a glass of champagne."

"Kate, I really dont have time to hear about your useless story about you at a club. You go to a club nearly everyday." Dylan sighed.

"That is not true! I do not go to a club nearly everyday. I have a life and dignity you know!" she was on the verge of yelling at Dylan.

"Kate. I would like it if you were to be respectful here. We are in my office, not your penthouse. now please." Dylan rubbed his furrowed eyebrows. 

This whole time, I have been wondering, how was Dylan able to put up with this woman. Sure she has her assets and all, but thats about it I guess.

"Ugh fine. So while we were chilling on the balcony, I think a man approached me."

"You think?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I- I was drunk okay?" She muttered. "That man wasn't old so it wasnt an old hag trying to get into my pants. He was a young guy with charm I must say. He made small talk with me throughout the night, asking me about my hobbies, where I work, what I do every night, my favorite drink, yadda yadda yadda. And then at one point, he asked about how rich I was. He said something about judging on how I look, I did not look like I came from a wealthy family. That got me heated. I started to yell at him on all the things I had on my. My Prada sunglasses, my Chanel clutch, my BCBG dress, my Burberry scarf, and my Valentino shoes. He scoffed saying they were probably knock offs and I didnt have anything better to do but to show them off. I then took out my phone and showed him all my statements. That is when I blacked out. This morning, I got a mail saying I owe the bank a million pounds."

"Well why not ask your parents. You are well off from what I know." Dylan stated.

"See...about that. I was kicked out of  the family by my parents last week. They said they would still provide me money but whatever was given is all I am getting. I cant really ask for more." Her voice got lower and lower as the story progressed.

"So what do you want me to do?" Dylan leaned in forward with his hands over his lips.

"Can you please cover my expenses? I promise I will pay you back!" She brought her hands together to plea.

"Say what now? You want me to pay off your debt?"

"Yes. I shouldnt have brought all those clothing items and accessories for that one night. I should have just brought one. I did not know I went over my limit. Please, Dylan please."

Dylan let out a sigh. "I dont understand why I have to take care of you when we were done."

My eyes widened. They were dating? She still came back after they broke up? This woman really doesnt have any standards.