Act III The return

If you ever wonder what Izuku looks like after he came back, his face is the picture above.
Question is: does he need a shave?
——————————————————

Uraraka's POV

We've arrived to see a horrifying situation. Nighteye has been pierced through his stomach, BADLY, Mirio is also injured while Bakugou is barely keeping Chisaki occupied.

"POINT BLANK: STUN GRENADE"

Bakugou seems to have gotten a hit but Chisaki doesn't seem to be done.

He tries to create a cage like structure around Bakugou from above him.

Bakugou raises his hands up and creates a massive explosion opening the whole created by me, Asui, Nejire and Ryukyu even wider.

Overhaul attempts to escape through the whole with Eri. We can't let him escape, but Nighteye.

"The league of villains? Why are they here?" Ryuku asks herself.

I look and see the member she's talking about, the man from the camp. No time to worry on him gotta help Nighteye.

All of a sudden an explosion is heard and Bakugou and Eri are no where to be seen while Overhaul is seen on his back with smoke coming off him.

He seems to be back to plain old Chisaki, only two arms now.

He slowly gets back up wobbling and starts mumbling to himself. I seen him use his quirk to heal his injuries.

He takes his hand to the big man we defeated before and starts to fuse himself with him.

This time though, the form is much worse than before.

"Don't w-worry, it's okay" Nighteye says to us. "You're all fine, he won't go after you, he'll head to the surface in an attempt to kill Bakugou and escape with Eri..."

I freeze. Kill Bakugou?
Will that be another friend dead?
I can't let someone else die?

"We have to..." I fall down. I feel so weak.

I want to move but can't.

"He won't succeed..." Nighteye says.

I stop to look at him, does he win against him? In such a form too?

"Why? Does Bakugou stop him?" Ryuku asks as confused as me and Tsuyu.

"No" he replies.

"He, should be here soon."

At this moment we are all confused, so Ryuku tells me to take Nighteye to the surface and leave the debris in his torso.

What's gonna happen now? What is Bakugou's fate?

And who is Nighteye talking about?

Narrators POV

With a blast Bakugou returned to the surface. The backlash of his quirk was finally kicking in so he expected extreme pain from his arms. But no, nothing. Even his previous injuries were healed.

"Oi, kid. Does this have something to do with your quirk?" he asked, keeping a normal face.

He curls over, his body feeling like it's about to tear open.

"What the hell is this?" Bakugou yelled in between groans.

"She has no control over it" a distorted voice says.

The ground breaks into pieces before forming into spikes. Bakugou grabs Eri and breaks for it.

Overhaul now had a giant bird like lower half, that had size to add with multiple arms on the body.