Act VII Berserk

I've been really bored lately. Anyone wanna recommend some good anime? Anyways here's the story, PLUS ULTA!
——————————————————

A monster of amazing power. A perfect solider. One with power and one that would listen to any command without hesitation.

The monster Izuku fought in question was a powerful one and judging by the fist flying towards him, he had a quirk belonging to a villain that pushed him past his limits long ago.

That villain was muscular.

Izuku narrowly dodged the hit and zoomed behind the creature. His fist rushed towards the back of the beast.

He took one look at the Hybrids back and hesitated.

It had tubes filled with a purple liquid that seemed to be connected to its back.

This moment of hesitation caused him a painful hit to his abdomen.

He lost his breathe and body flew backwards.

He rolled three times before he balanced himself on his feet and slide before his feet dug into the ground finally stopping him.

The beast turned around and clenched it's jaw. Both arms raised till its palms pointed at Deku before blue fire emerged from its hands.

The small flames burst out into an explosion of blue fire coming towards Izuku.

He zoomed to the left hoping to avoid the fire coming towards him. He narrowly did so but his left arm started to sting with immense pain.
The fire burnt him. The burns were bad but Izuku could bear the pain.

'Those flames, a villain at the training camp had the exact same flames. Was he turned into...' Izuku thought's were interrupted by the beast charging towards him.

A quick dash away from the beast was made and then a dash towards it. Izuku kept a certain line of path before driving its fist into its head.

From behind the beast's heads chunks flew before regenerating around Izuku's hand.

Izuku snapped his fingers full power creating shockwaves that ripped through the creatures flesh as it attempted to regenerate.

Suddenly the best howled through a throat that leaded up to a lower jaw with strings of flesh trying to put itself back together.

Click

A sound from the beasts back went off before the liquid containers emptied themselves into the beasts back.

The liquid that was injected into the beast was an enhanced version of the street drug trigger. This drug would enhance the users quirk(s) for a short period of time.

The newly enhanced version was made to ultimately give its user a 6 month joy ride of fun.

The Nomu suddenly burst out in flames.

The blue fire now completely covered the Nomu's body acting like full body armour.

"L-let us t-try a-again." The beast words were disoriented and hard to make out but Izuku managed to understand. The creatures blue flames were concentrated into a single beam of fire heading straight to Midoriya.

If it weren't for Dark Shadow pushing him out of the way he would've been a burnt piece of whole wheat toast.

Tokoyami amd Dark Shadow brand Izuku swiftly out of sight of the strong opponent.

Midoriya saw his friends still with him in the battle against the demons. The only one left was The demon Nomu hybrid.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU GUYS SH-"

Doomed Betrayer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें