Act XII Eternal Fight

I'm sorry this chapter is more than a week late, I needed a break as there were some problems I had in real life. I went camping for a while and then got into an a bit of an accident but now we're back to finishing the story!
——————————————————

Nana Shimura was staring her grandson in the eyes.

Shigaraki or Tenko Shimura was wide eyed at the sight of her. His jaw hanged open as his breathing ceases for a moment.

He collected himself as slowly approached the woman that wore a costume baring resemblance to that of a heroes.

Shigaraki slowly began to speak "You are..."

Nana looked him in the eyes and smiled "Your grandmother."

"I was once a holder of One for All, but died in the process of protecting the quirk." She continued by saying "I'm sorry for what you've been through, I really am but I can't let you have this quirk." She stood up straight and branch a hand to Shigaraki.

"Why don't you follow your old dream, you can do it" She said reaching out to help him up.

Shigaraki reaches go her hand and grabbed it. Nana smiled as she seemed to have gotten through to him.

Crack Crack

And then she started to decay.

She looked at her hand wide eyed and then back at Shigaraki. He smiled before saying "I gave up my dream a long time ago and my family gave up on me the minute you left. I know now that I don't need my family, all I need is to complete my goals."

Nana Shimura the 7th holder of
One for All crumpled into dust.

"Time to leave." Shigaraki said to himself.

"You won't win." a voice called out.

Shigaraki whipped his head around surprised to see Nana Shimura standing there unharmed.

"I'm already dead little Tenko." She said smiling.

"You can leave, but you won't win." She exclaimed with the 6 previous users before her standing to her right side by side.

The world around them crumpled away as Shigaraki returned to reality.

Him and Izuku were both on their knees panting relentlessly.

"Did you see them?" Izuku asked.

"I did, and it changed nothing." Shigaraki responded.

They both stood up and looked at each other.

Midoriya was barely able to stand, breathing heavily while holding his wounded arm.

Shigaraki raises his ready to touch the ground.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR POWER! ILL DESTROY EVERYTHING MYSELF!" Shigaraki screamed with a smile on his face.

He would decay the ground that Izuku was standing on and kill Kim in the process. With him gone they'll be no one powerful enough to stop him.
Izuku himself was to injured and exhausted to try anything. His body writhed in pain and his body wouldn't move.

'No' Izuku thought.

"I WON'T GO OUT LIKE THIS!" Izuku yelled once again raising his fist that was surrounded in a variety of different coloured lightning.

Then a chain grabbed Shigaraki's arm.
Several chains reached out from behind him exiting a red portal.

"What is this? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?" Shigaraki screamed in confusion.

Izuku started to laugh at the sight in front of him.

"That portal, I recognize it. How could I forget it. It's the same one that banished me to that hell." Izuku explained.

Shigaraki attempted to decay the chains but the chains started to glow red from heat and melted through his wrists separating his hands from his body.

"The Marauder is dead, and with no one to bring back it chose you to damn to hell. You probably have some of marauders DNA in you from your merging and all." Izuku broke down for the enraged and confused Shigaraki.

"You betrayed him even after everything and now you're doomed Shigaraki." Izuku smiled as he said these words.

He walked up to the struggling Shigaraki and looked in him in the eyes.

"Good luck in there, Tenko!" Midoriya whispered before winding his arm back.

"One for All 100%..."

"W-wait"

"Detroit..."

"DAMN YOU IZUKU MIDOR-"

"SMAAAAAASH!!!" Izuku yelled throwing his fist at full power into Shigaraki's stomach as a pound crunch could be heard causing him to go flying into the portal.

Shigaraki was gone and the portal closed.

'I did it.'

Midoriya looked down at his hand.

He smiled.

'We did it'

Suddenly a ghostly figure appeared in front of Izuku in a suit of armour similar to the one he was given from the other world.

Izuku was wide eyed as he remember being told about the person who wore armour taking on the endless waves of demons by himself.

The figure nodded at Izuku as if to say 'You did good'.

The figure vanished into the wind and all Izuku could do was smile before collapsing.

'We saved them.' was his final thought as his eyes shut and wounds bled.

Act XII Eternal Fight End

The Epilogue will be out next week wrapping this series up in its definitive conclusion look forward to it on Friday!

If we hit 100 votes on this story I'll make a story based on what you guys want. Leave your comments and if we hit 100 I'll make the one with the most replies.