Act IV The regret

This'll be less action and more the aftermath of last chapter and Midoriya being reunited with his mom and classmates.
——————————————————

Third person

His eyes slowly opened as the bright lights blinded him for a moment. He was laying down in a bed, a hospital bed by the looks of it. Izuku Midoriya was in the hospital, and he was rather comfortable in the bed he was sitting in. If he was in a hospital than that would mean the gown he's wearing would be a hospital gown.

He knew he had to leave so he tried to sit up, but a pair of hands on his chest stopped him.

His eyes followed the hands till his green eyes reached a pair of chocolate eyes that had worry visible in them.

It was Ochaco Uraraka. Her eyes red and puffy wearing her hero costume.

'Did she not go home and change?' The boy thought.

Uraraka opened her mouth slowly and started to speak while holding on to his gown tightly.

"Y-you need to rest." She stated

Her lips were quivering and her eyes never left Midoriya.

"H-hey, don't cry I'm fine. See? Im right here." as Midoriya said that he tried to fake a smile but the memories of the place he had been refused to let him.

There was silence. Ochaco's hands never left Midoriya's body.

Ochaco started to speak "When they loaded you into the ambulance, I insisted I went with you, I didn't stop pleading till they let me in. And even then they wouldn't let me." Uraraka was looking down while she sat beside the green haired boy.

"I-I thought..." tears started to seep from her eyes until they wouldn't stop flowing out "...if I l-let you go, you'd d-disappear again a-and I don't want that! I don't wanna lose you again!" She said almost yelling it this time.

She suddenly felt hands bring her head into a surface that was both hard and comfortable. She soon realized it to be Midoriya's chest, Midoriya the proceeded to hug her. She blushed, tears still going down her face before saying "D-Deku?"

"Don't worry" the boy answered "I'm not going anywhere."

She felt relieved at his words, like a weight was lifted off her chest. She nuzzled into his chest and hugged the boy back. They stayed like that for a few minutes before a man with skinny blonde haired man bursted through the door.

Izuku slowly let go off Ochaco as he suddenly froze at the sight of the number 1 hero.

"All Might?" Midoriya amd Uraraka both said. Uraraka's response was one of confusion while Midoriya's was a one filled with surprise and sadness while also being filled with joy at the sight of seeing him again.

All Might sighed in relief as he wipes his tired wet eyes "It really is you my boy, I'm so glad to see you."

Midoriya smiled, he was genuinely glad to be back.

Time skip

After Midoriya was given admission to leave the hospital after he answered the questions of the officer by lowing and saying he had no memory of what happened to him, All Might drove Midoriya and Uraraka back to the dorms as All Might told Midoriya everything he had missed. The provincial license exams, All Mights fight against All for One, his retirement and the actual dorm system itself.