➼ foreword. ʲˢʰᵏ

『 C a p t i v a t e d』

" Do you think my apology will
reach him? "

Escaping the ordinary. He held her in captive with his crucial mystery,

he needed saving from.

©rameninka 2020; my 1st entry of my jshk fic series( jibaku shōnen hanako-kun )

©rameninka 2020
; my 1st entry of my jshk fic series
( jibaku shōnen hanako-kun )

📎📎📎
D I S C L A I M E R

this story and all the ideas i put in it are my own. if you see any similarities in plot, ideas, real life, etc., it is purely coincidental.

this fanfic is also an alternative universe fanfiction of the said anime, however there are a few data/info based from the original anime to here in this story.

If you have problems with the story. I don't mind dealing it with you politely. Please do note that constructive criticism is allowed. Also if you found out something wrong about the data/things from this story that wasn't accurate/right based from the actual anime, please do inform me and I'll try to fix it.

i am in no way affiliated with Iro Aida or the other actual creators of the anime, so the usage of the original characters here exists merely for fiction/fictional reasons.

Also do expect some grammar mistakes and typographical errors. Please bear with me for the time being. For I have told you that i'm still learning about this platform. But. . .there's no harm in trying it, right?
('。• ᵕ •。') ♡

Do not distribute or do anything with this story without my permission. For Plagiarism is a crime. 👮

i really appreciate that you checked this out, thank you ('∀`)♡.

━━━━━━━━━
Started: Mar. 23, 2020
Ended : Apr. 08, 2020
━━━━━━━━━

And I really hope you will enjoy this!
Thank you (っ'▽')っ♡