|| Chapter 3 ||

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

You sat on top of one of the crates, with your head leaning on to Dazai's shoulder while reading a book called 'Complete Guide To Suicide' which the two of you had already read a thousand times.

Meanwhile Atsushi was sitting on one of the crates a few feet from where you two were with his face buries in his knees.

After discussing the matter back at the shop, you three had split up with Kunikida who headed to the Agency while the three of you headed towards one of the warehouse where you and Dazai stated that the tiger will appear.

"Dazai? [Y/n]? Sorry to interrupt but what are you two reading??" Atsushi asked breaking the silence that surrounded you three.

"A good book" Both of you simultaneously said without lifting your heads from the book.

The light grey haired boy was taken by surprise by this as he continued to talk with the two of you "I'm surprise the two of you can read when its this dark"

You cheekily smiled at this as you turn your head to Atsushi as you still didn't lifted it up from your brother's shoulder.

"You can say that we have excellent night time vision Atsu-chan" You said

"Besides we've read it before,we know everything that happens in this book." Your brother piped in.

This made Atsushi chuckle as he tilt his head at the two of you "That's funny then why are you guys reading it again?"

"A good book is always good" The both of you stated and continued to read it.

There was couple of minutes of silence when Atsushi's voice spoke up again.

"D-Do you guys really think the tiger will track me down and come here?" He asked.

"[Y/n] and I know it will---"Dazai spoke up making Atsushi gasp.

You smiled at this as you continued your brother's sentence with a comforting tone.

"But don't worry, when it shows up it'll be no match for me and Osamu"

"We may not look tough but both of us are in the Agency for good reasons"

Atsushi look down on his feet as he stated quietly "I admire both of your confidence,in fact I'm kinda jealous. They called me a good for nothing at the orphanage as far back as I remember,and now I don't even know where I'll sleep tonight or how I'll get through tomorrow."

"No one would mind if I died in a ditch somewhere or just disappeared forever. Yeah,maybe it would be better off getting eaten by a tiger" Atsushi said as he buried his face on his knees both you and Dazai listened to him.

Hearing him say this made you frown looking at Atsushi sadly. Your brother look up from the top where a gust of wind entered through a window and showed the bright moon.

"Well then I think it'll be soon" He stated when suddenly a loud crash was heard just a few feet behind where Atsushi sat making him jump and back away as he look at the direction searching for the thing that cause the noise.

"I just heard something back there!" He said frightened as both you and Dazai continued to sit on the crate not bothered by the sound.

"Yes we heard it too"