║ Chapter 28 ║

⚜----------❖---------⚜

At the last minute, you let out a sneeze that slightly distracted you from Chuuya who charges at you and Dazai.

But thankfully your brother pushes you away when Chuuya punched, you mentally thank him as you focus on Chuuya who threw continuous punches at you and Dazai. Both of you avoided his fist while jumping back.

It was then, did Dazai caught Chuuya's right wrist and lands a blow on Chuuya's stomach as you quickly sent a kick to his sides.

"You two called that a punch and a kick!?" Chuuya shouts as he then sent Dazai flying across the room with his back slamming on the wall.

Your eye twitch in annoyance as you charge at him but Chuuya quickly caught your wrist and kneed you in the stomach as you landed on the wall beside your brother.

"That wasn't even a massage, both of your martial arts skills are below average for the Port Mafia. Even so, that doesn't even matter that I can't use my ability against you two. Now both of you get up, the party is only just getting started" Chuuya stated

You and Dazai chuckled as you let out a smile as both of you commented "You always were the best in hand to hand combat"

You then stood up on your feet as Dazai stretches his arm "Thought my arm would get destroyed there"

You twisted your waist and groan as you rub your stomach "Seriously, I feel like throwing up right now. Why does everyone always go for my stomach good thing I always have this~"

You lifted your shirt slightly as both male saw a protective gear at your abdomal strap around you.

Dazai chuckles as Chuuya click his tongue at you two. 'He block my strike at the last second and [Y/n] had a protective gear around her. These two must have predicted it' Chuuya thought as he glares at you two.

"We've known each other for a long time" You said as you tuck your shirt back and dust your clothes

"We're very familiar with your moves , pacing and behavior" Dazai says as he smirks at the male

"That's what made us a great partner, right~?" You and Dazai chorused

But then Chuuya quickly leaps through the air in such blinding speed to both of you as he quickly punches Dazai hard on the face.

"Then I bet you two saw this too didn't you!?" Chuuya yells as he stomps on Dazai and then swung his fist towards you.

"Watch closely now this is how you punch!!"

Chuuya's left fist connected to the wall, right beside your head as it quickly crumbles into pieces. You look at him with an unfaze look as his left hand wraps around your neck and pin you to the wall while your dear brother laid flat on the floor, Chuuya's foot being press on top of his head.

"Did you two really think that both of you could predict my moves?" Chuuya says as he draws out a knife and presses it against your throat.

"Before I kill you two, why did the two of you let yourselves get caught? What the hell were you two waiting here for?" Chuuya asks you as you only stare at him.

"Not talking huh? Alright I'll enjoy torturing the two of you more"

You let out a sigh as you felt Chuuya hand that was wrap around your throat loosen and finally did you spoke.

"The main reason...was for Atsushi"

Hearing the name of a guys, Chuuya's glare at you hardened "Atsushi?"

"The weretiger your all obssess with, [Y/n] and I wanted to know whose responsible for putting the 7 billion price tag on his head" Dazai answers who still laid flat on the ground with Chuuya's foot press against his back this time.

"You two put your own life on the line just for that? I like to say that's a real feel good story right there but where you two ended up, seems even a genuis like you two, the two youngest Executive in Mafia History can screw up. I guess lady luck isn't on both of your sides today, it's just so often that I caught you two on the very day I return putting out fire from the West. Lady luck must be on my side" Chuuya states.

You and Dazai lets out a huff as your lips twitch upwards "What's so Funny?"

"You know Chuuya, you should probably know this. Tomorrow the 5 Executives are meeting"
You said which made Chuuya's eyes widened clearly in shock of hearing this news.

"Impossible! They only meet to make decisions about the future of the Organization. Critical Decisions, and that only happens a few years. If that was happening tomorrow I would know about it" Chuuya said as he now lower the knife but still held your neck.

"This particular meeting regards to a letter we sent them the other day" You stated as Dazai spoke up.

"Allow us to make a prediciton, you are not going to kill us after all,"

"Not only that, you 're going to give us information before leaving this room"

"About whose paying the weretiger's bounty, plus once you exit you'll prance and talk like a little rich girl" Dazai said as Chuuya let's out a 'Huh!?'

You stare at him dead in the eye with a dark smile as you lifted your hands up trailing it from his shoulders, to his neck as your hands settles on his cheek.

"Osamu and I's prediction always come true, but you already know that right Chuuya~?"

Chuuya scoffs at you as he didn't even bother removing your hands off of his face, when in truth he just wanted your soft delicate hands to just hold him longer.

"You two think you can just wiggle out of this? Your letter what did it say?" Chuuya asks.

"Well would you like us to recite it for you~?" Dazai sais as the both of you spoke in chorus.

" Should Dazai and [Y/n] fall,

all of your secrets

will finally be revealed and brought to light "

"You two have gotta be bluffing" Chuuya says in disbelief as you smirk and lightly pinch his cheek.

"Oh Chuuya~ you caught us, a former Executives turned Traitors. But you have a problem, if you kill us a list of all the organization trangressions will be released" You stated as Dazai continues.

"The public prosecutor he'll feel obliged and execute all the Port Mafia Leaders. That's more than enough of a threat to trigger a meeting"

"You two really think both of you can push around the Port Mafia with a bunch of words? The only Execution is both of yours." Chuuya states as he felt you pinch his cheek again before you retracted your hands back, slightly disappointing him.

"Possibly~ But in the end Chu-Chu, that will be the council's decision" You said using the nickname you gave him.

"If you kill us without their permission, your action will be considered as a selfish betrayal, you'll be discharge or executed" Dazai says as Chuuya glares down at him.

Even if I decided to go ahead and kill you two anyway, I have a feeling that you two would actually enjoyed that wouldn't you"

Both you and Dazai just chuckle at him as Chuuya trails his eyes back at you "I think its time Chu-Chu, that you made up your mind."

"Well then what do you say~?" Dazai sang as you smirk.

"We're waiting Chuuyaaaa~"

⚜----------❖---------⚜

【 I dunno why but I feel dumb, creating the nickname for Chuuya as Chu-Chu. I feel like it so cringy and bad 】