|| Chapter 5 ||

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

The three of you sat on the the oil drum with you in the middle.

Dazai stretched his hips which let out cracks showing how strain it was earlier from being stuck inside the oil drum.

Your brother let out a sigh of relief and smiled "That was painful, I owe you a favor Atsushi. Without your ingenious help I would probably would eventually snap in two at the waist,such agony" Your brother said while leaning his back.

You pout at this and nudge his sides, Dazai turn his head to you and smile as he pats your head "And thank you as well my dear sister"

Smiling back at him the both of you turn your attention to the tiger boy "Why didn't you guys called your other co-workers? Couldn't they help you two?"

You let out a sigh at this and pout as your brother explained to the tiger boy "I did, [Y/n] told them I was at deaths's door, they didn't understand her predicament. They were all like 'well congratulations he's finally doing it' "Dazai informed

"Anyone with gifted supernatural powers isn't totally right in the head" You inquired in which your brother agreed with you.

"Dazai? [Y/n]?" Atsushi called as both of you turn your head to him while letting out a small 'hmm?'

"Everyone at the Armed Detective Agency, they're all gifted with powers right?" He ask in which you agreed.

"yup"

"We're an Armed force taking on enemies the police don't stand a chance against them" Dazai explained.

"Then I don't stand a chance joining the Agency" Atsushi stated which you had predicted he would say but pretended to be surprise.

"What are you talking about, you're a gifted to aren't you?"

"It's true that I have the super natural ability to turn into a tiger but I have absolutely no control over it. I just transform unaware.I can't will myself to transform into a tiger. So I don't think I'll be of any use,even if I join.I really appreciate your offers though,I'm sorry" Atsushi sadly said as he stood up and bowed in front of you and your brother.

"What's your plan then?" Your brother asks

"I think I'll look for a job, I can actually handle though I don't think it'll be easy find"

You smiled at this and stood up facing Atsushi as you put both of your hands on his shoulder surprising him.

"Atsu-chan~ Osamu and I know a potential job, we can help you get it if you want"

Atsushi was taken a back by this also as he look at you smiling at him and glance at Dazai who was also looking at him and had a grin on his face.

"R-Really!?" He asks for confirmation looking at the two of you.

In which you nodded your head excitedly making Atsushi smile brightly and bowed at you two.

"Thank you so much!!"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

The three of you were now walking down the streets to take Atsushi to the 'job' that you and Dazai were talking about to him.

"We'll meet with the supervisor, he'll give you all the details, about the work, your co-workers and the organization." Dazai explained as you smiled at Asushi.