|| Chapter 6 ||

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

After being yelled and shaken the life out of you and your brother, Kunikida seems to have calmed down now as he look at his watch and mentioned.

"Oh right I just lost a minute with these two---"

That just happened in a minute it felt like it went on forever.

"They've got a knack for wasting my time," He said as he then pulled on both of your collars.

"We've got to get to the Agency!" Kunikida yelled urgently

"We do?" Both you Dazai stated boredly.

"We have an emergency! A man is taking a hostage and threatened to blow up our office!!" Kunikida said seriously as he narrows his eyes at you two.

Both of you and Dazai became serious this time since this was not a fooling matter.

Meanwhile Atsushi who was at the sides and heard the conversation was taken a back by this as he ask worriedly "A mad bomber?"

Kunikida then lets both of you go as you look at him seriously "Kunikida come on, let's go"

The blonde nodded at this as both of you ran to the building of where the Agency was while your brother and Atsushi trailed behind you two.

Atsushi didn't know why but he kind of felt sad when you had suddenly let go of his hand and seeing you running beside Kunikida was also not helping the feeling.

But for now he pushes it at the back of his mind and wondering why he was being taken by Dazai.

⚜----------❖----------⚜

All of you had quickly arrive at the building as you quickly entered it.

"Uhhh....." Atsushi tried to say something as Kunikida face him.

"What? What's your question? The agencies on the fourth floor" He answered

"N-No I wasn't thinking about that it was more of well..." Atsushi stuttered before you cut him off and turn to them.

"Let's not take the elevator, our cover will be blown if we do"

Dazai nodded his head in understanding as he made his way to the stairs leading all of you.

"Let's take the stairs to be safe" he whispered quietly but it seemed like Atsushi didn't get it and still spoke with his normal tone of voice.

"E-Excuse me but I don't--"

"Shhhh quiet" You said pressing a finger on his lips making him shut up immediately, which the blonde male didn't like as you four made your way to the door that had the name plate that said 'Armed Detective Agency'.

"Atsushi~ It's show time" Your brother said grinning as Kunikida came up to the door and quietly opened it as the four of you sneaked in and crouch behind a low wall.

The four of you peak out the wall and saw the bomber was sitting on top a desk.

"It's all your fault...The Armed Detective Agency's fault....Now where's the president? bring me the President!" The bomber demanded as he grab the back of the girl with a school uniform's collar, that was gagged.

"If you don't,I'll blow everyone in this place to kingdom come!"

"Sounds like this guys had a personal grudge, that's inconvinient" Dazai stated in a low voice as you all crouch back down.