|| Chapter 14 ||

You were slump down on your desk in the Agency feeling tired. For some unknown reasons Dazai had wanted to come early this morning.

Mmm I feel so tired~ You thought with a small pout.

"[Y/n]~" Dazai scooted next to you with a mischievous look on his face.

"Hmm yes Osamu?~" You ask not lifting yourself on the desk, but merely turn your head to face him.

"Wanna die~?"

"Yeah~"

Dazai smirks as he pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to you.

There in your hand was a green mushroom looking like it came out of a mario game.

"Is it poisonous??" You ask observing it.

"Of course~!" Your brother sang.

Grinning widely both of you clasp your hand chanting "Itadakimasu!"

Just as both of you took a bite, the door of the agency open with Atsushi entering.

"Goodmorning-"

"At~su~shi~" Both the Dazai twins sang with a crazy look.

"AHHHHHHHH"

⚜----------❖-----------⚜

The elevator of the building let out small ding~! as the doors open to see Kunikida stepping out of it.

The blonde male stride his way towards the front door of the agency and momentarily stop to look at his watch.

'I arrive ten seconds early' Kunikida thought.

He stood there and let out a breath "It's time"

Kunikida grab the door handle and open it not knowing the chaos that was happening behind.

"Good morning everyone-"

"Please help us Kunikida!!!" Atsushi immediately shouted in front of him with a desperate and frightened look.

Silence took over as the only sound that could be heard was the closing of the door.

"What is it this time?" The blonde ask unfazed by him.

"It's Dazai and [Y/n]! Look at them!" Atsushi said and move away and pointed at the front.

Kunikida trailed his eyes up to see the two figures standing on top of the desk.

"Ahh Kunikida~"

"Its an emergancy~! Look at this~!"

Both you and Dazai let out pointing towards a weird blob head with a halo.

Atsushi had hid behind the blonde as they now stood in front of the two of you.

"Look at what?" The blonde ask boredly.

Both of the Dazai twins had crazy look pointing at the blob head as you two comically made gestures.

But the thing the two of you were pointing at was merely the air for Kunikida and Atsushi.

"It right here silly~!" You sang.