|| Chapter 4 ||

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

"[Y/n]! Come on your falling behind!" Your brother called out as he walks ahead of you.

After drinking last night to make it up for the others, you had the worst hang over this morning.

Now Dazai and you were heading to Atsushi's place, since today will be he's test for the job. Dazai and you were the ones going to pick him up.

"I'm trying! This hang over is the worst one I had" You whined as you wobbled on the streets.

Then before you knew it, you were suddenly lifted up from the ground making you yelp.

"And this is why I told you my dear sister not to drink so much" Your brother scolded as he carried you on his back.

You pout as you laid your head on his head to rest for a bit and hopefully that the hang over will subside "Fine fine, thanks for the lift"

Dazai chuckle as he continued to walk letting you rest and decided to wake you up later when the two of you arrive at Atsushi's place.

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| [Y/n]'s Pov ||

"We're here!" You brother announced as he drops you on the ground.

You yawned stretching your self and look at the apartment where Atsushi was, but a massive head ache hit you again making you groan and rub your temple.

"Dang it...."

Then you hear some noises beside you and turn your head only to see your brother inside a oil drum and sweat drop at this.

"Osamu?" You called out as he turn his head to you.

"Oh yeah [Y/n] I forgot I heard about this suicide technique, but I think I don't like this kind of way committing suicide" He said as he was slowly sliding down.

"That's why I told you let's not attempt that" You sighed and rub your temple trying to ease the headache.

"Yeah now can you please help your dear big brother out?" Dazai ask.

You sighed and try to get him out by lifting him up, but with how big he is compared to you, that was out of the question.

So you decided to push the oil drum down but it was to heavy for you.

"Okay I can't get you out alone in this" You said as you grab your phone and dialed some of the others phone only to get rejected by them.

So you decided to call Atsushi.

The phone rang for a bit until Atsushi finally answered it "H-Hello?!?"

"Good morning Atsu-chan~" You said with a tired voice making the boy from the other side of the phone a bit surprise on your lack of energy.

"[Y/n]? Are you okay?" Atsushi ask concernedly which you only giggled.

"I'm fine don't worry, anyway what do you think about your new accommodation?"

"They're great thanks,compared to sleeping outside this place is like heaven to me" He replied making you smile softly.

Ignoring the fact that your brother was beside you whose probably feeling pain and suffering.

"I'm happy to hear that~ By the way the change of clothes beside your pillow was a gift from the agency"

"Oh wow thank you for everything you and Dazai have done for me, speaking of Dazai is he there with you? I-I wanted to thank him too" Atsushi stuttered out .

You rub your temple as a headache hit you again and continued to talk to the tiger-boy "Yeah speaking of my brother, I'm sorry for asking you about this but but I need help with an emergency and this is a life and death situation for my brother." You explained.

"W-Wait l-life and d-death!?!?" Atsushi yelled through the phone.

"Yes Atsu-chan~ and your the only one who can help understand?"

"O-Okay" Atsushi hesitantly agreed to you as he quickly change and was now tying his shoes.

"Are you ready now Atsu-chan?" you ask as you receive a serious agreement for him.

Meanwhile Dazai had a smug smile while looking at you "You're just loving this don't you?"

You stuck your tongue out at him as you focus back on Atsushi and look up at the apartment.

"First when you leave the room make sure you close and lock the door," You held back a giggle seeing Atsushi did as he was told "Then look behind you"

"Behind me?" The tiger-boy turned around as he now spotted both you and your brother.

You smiled at him and wave your hand as he hurriedly went down to the two of you and sweat drop at your brother.

"So this is the life and death situation?" He ask staring at your brother.

"Yup" You answered.

"Uhhh What are you doing?" He ask as you glance at him then to your brother

"What do you think he's doing?"

"I think I'm hallucinating this whole thing?"

"Wrong!~" You brother exclaimed as he smiled at Atsushi "Guess again"

"An attack from a dangerous suspect? Or did you get caught in a trap?" Atsushi asked his mind now racing on the possibilities of what happened.

You ruffled his hair and point at your brother "Osamu got in himself" which made the boy sweat drop.

"Well you see,I read about this fascinating way to commit suicide, by getting stuck in an oil drum. So I decided to give it a shot and securing the feet is key. But now that I manage to do that,I am really just suffering. I wedge myself in pretty deep and can't get out on my own or with [Y/n]'s help. I might die" Your brother explained as he slowly started to slide deeper inside the oil drum.

"I see, so this is a way to commit suicide. You chose to do it and you think it's working out. I don't see what the problem is. I'm surprise [Y/n] isn't doing it with you" Atsushi said as he sweat drop.

"Me and [Y/n] like the idea of suicide, but I'm not at all interested in pain and suffering, who wants that? Also---" Your brother complained as he continue to slide deeper.

Letting out a sigh you turn to Atsushi ignoring your brother's rambling "Atsu-chan the thing I need your help was I can't push the oil drum down so can you help me get my brother out?? Please?" You ask clasping your hands together.

Atsushi blush and turn his head away and nodded his head at you making you smile.

Without wasting anymore time Atsushi effortlessly push the oil drum down making your brother roll out of it.

"Osamu you okay now?" You called out to your brother who was on the ground.

The only response you receive was a thumbs up for him which was enough for you to know he was okay.

⚜----------❖----------⚜