║ Chapter 24 ║

⚜----------❖----------⚜

Why did you two want to come back here?" Kunikida asks as he now stood in front of you and Dazai.

Currently the three of you were back in the abandoned hospital.

"Check this out" Dazais said as he handed Kunikida a USB drive.

"Its a survey and analysis of Yokohama we found on a computer in their hideout. Surprisingly it concludes that in order to take control of the city. They must first eradicate the Armed Detective Agency" You said as Kunikida looks at both of you.

"Why us? It's the Port Mafia that controls the Underworld" Kunikida said which was true.

"I think they were given false information on purpose, they were manipulated," Dazai explains

"So there's another Mastermind" Kunikida stated as you look up at him and nodded your head.

"Yes and I've sent an e-mail to the person Osamu and I believed to be behind all this" You said which shocks Kunikida.

"I told them that we have proof that they're responsible. They shpuld be arriving here any moment now"

Just as you said that, echoing of footsteps were heard as all three of you gaze on the door to see none other than Rokuzou.

Kunikida's eyes widened in disbelief at this "No it can't be you, your the one Rokuzou!?"

"What the heck are you talking about? So the showdown hasn't started yet?" Rokuzou asks as he walks to the three of you.

"Sneaky~" You sang as you look at him.

"You took a peak at my e-mail by havking at my account didn't you?" You asks.

"Are you the one responsible!?" Kunikida ask worried and also in disbelief.

"Nooo I just wanted to look at the person who actually is" Taguchi replied to the blonde.

"But it's really not you!? Tell me the truth---" Kunikida ranted as he was then push to the sides as two bullets shot at Rokuzou.

You quickly caught him in yoir arms as Dazai pulls out his gun, aiming it towards the direction where the bullets came from.

"So, you'rw the Azure Messenger" Dazai stated as Sasako reveals herself.

"Unbelievable" Kunikida lets out.

"I doubt this is the first time you use your deep knowledge of psychology to execute a crime" You said as you glare at her.

"The Azure King was a man who loved for his ideals. He wanted to destroy the criminal world, his intentions were pure and was willing to get blood on his hands. I just wanted to fulfill his vision, make his ideal come true." Sasaki says.

"You were deeply inlove with the Azure King too, how grandeu, he was idealist to determine and punish criminal who manage to get around the law. But he use illegal means to do it." Dazai spoke.

"Put down your gun! You've cause enough harm already!" Kunikida shouts at her.

"Don't you umdestand? It strange you stop him but yet you remind me of him" Sasaki states.

"You developed a very sophisticated plan for revenge. Without comitting a single crime you set up the agency to take the fall. And you destroyed both the kidnapper and criminal organisation behind him. But you have no convictiom of your own. Your just being swept along someone else's ideal"

Sasaki lets out a sigh as she then drop her arm that was holding the gun on her side looking up on the ceiling.

"I'm just tired now, I want to be release from all this. Will you please shoot me? Dazai? I suppose you can't because I lowered my gun. If you shot me now, that would be a crime. An excesive use of force, Kunikida and [Y/n] would be a witness" Sasaki said smiling.

Dazai sighs "True, but I'm not going to shoot you"

He then drop his gun on Rokuzou who you held in your arms.

"However..."

Three loud gunshot echoed as Sasaki's body drop to the ground.

"I'm here because the Azure King killed my dad. Good riddance to his follower..." Rokuzou said as best as he could as he took his last breath, his head dropping on your shoulder as the grip he had on the gun falters.

"May you rest in peace Taguchi" You whispered as you plant a kiss on top of the teenager's head.

"But why...Why did it have to end this way!? What went wrong!? Someone was wrong!!" Kunikida shouted.

"No one was wrong" Dazai spoke up as you gently laid Rokuzou's body down and stood up as well.

"This was the only possible outcome" You said as you look at Kunikida.

Gritting his teeth he turn to bot of you and grab the collars of your shirts.

"Shut up! You two are lying to yourselves! You two could have save her! Are you two really telling me that this is justice!?!" Kunikida yells at the two of you.

"To us Justice is a Weapon"

"It causes people harm but can't protect them"

"If the Justice use by the Azure King, a sense of justice without law? That Justice killed Sasaki"

"The same justice you believe in"

Both of you stated as Kunikida couldn't help but grit his teeth and pushes both of you away.

"Kunikida as long as you pursue this ideals of yours the angry flames that burn the Azure King will take root in you." You said as you look at him.

"They'll destroy everything around you" Dazai states as he look at the blonde.

"You two are wrong!! I will push pass those flames. Don't underestimate my ideals" Kunikida stated as he looks at both of you.

The blonde's determination made you smile as you nodded your head.

"Then I'll be waiting to see it Kunikida"

_

[ Hope you guys enjoy this!! See you next time guys!! ]