║New Cover Update with Dazai and Kunikida║

"Konichiwa minna~! I'm very glad to see all of you again~!" Dazai greets you with a smile.

"I'm sure you guys are glad to see me too right~? Then, would any of you care join me in a double suici--"

Dazai was cut off when a book came flying towards his face.

"Where did the book came from!?!" Dazai wondered loudly as he rub his forehead.

"From me you suicidal maniac!! You better be doing what Author-san had told you!!!" Kunikida yells standing by the door frame with cross arms while tapping his foot.

Dazai shows him a sheepish smile as he tilts his head.

"Ahhh what was Author-san wanted me to do again~?" He asks as Kunikida's left eye brow twitches.

The blonde strides towards Dazai as Kunikida grabs the book on the floor that he threw and slams it on Dazai's face.

"THE UPDATE ON THE BOOK COVER YOU MORON!!!" Kunikida yells out.

Unfaze by the stinging on his face, Dazai's face sparkles as he grabs the book and shows it to all of you.

"Right~! I remember now~! Everyone this is our new book cover!! Tada~!!"

"Author-san couldn't be with us to show you all, since they were to embarrass" Kunikida sighs as he adjusted his glasses

"You guys might not know but Author-san is a pretty shy person~" Dazai mentions with a smile.

Kunikida then smacks the back of his head.

"Stop revealing the Author Dazai, anyways thank you all for reading the book as we all, especially Author-san appreciates it"

"That's right~! And were looking forward on our journey with you guys" Dazai pipes in.

"We'll see you all----" Kunikida says but Dazai stops him.

"Ah ah ah, before saying goodbye to our wonderful readers. There's something I like to say." Dazai states with a serious tone as he then faces you.

Kunikida decided to stay silent as Dazai's serious face contorts into a cheeky smile.

"I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret Author-san had told us~"

Kunikida's eyes widened as he tried to stop Dazai but only got held back.

"Dazai don't you dare!!! They still aren't sure about it!!!" 

Dazai grins and just shrugs before facing you guys "Author-san is thinking about making their first One-shot book which contains us with you our lovely reader. But they still aren't sure about it, so can we kindly know what you guys think about it~?"

"DAZAII!!"

Kunikida shouts as he wraps his hands around Dazai's neck as he shakes him furiously.

"THEY TOLD US TO NOT TELL IT YET!!!"

Dazai who was unfazed chokes a laugh as he ignores the angered blonde as he waves at you.

"T-That's all our fellow readers~! S-See you all next time"

——