Crazy Chick Free.

Andre looked at himself in the wondering if he was really going to rap to himself in the mirror

"I'll be damned if I rap 'broken pussy' in this mirror."

Not broken pussy, talk positivity into yourself, Andre.. Jurnee's voice popped into his head.

"You right, you right. Andre, you that nigga for real. You helping people get their life on track, getting yourself together, nobody can stop you." he smiled to himself but soon frowned when he seen Rod behind him.

Rod and Dre grew up together. They wasn't as close as they were now back then. They became close after Rod helped Dre out when he was getting jumped. He helped because he knew Dre and he wasn't about to let no weak ass niggas jump him.

"Ight Issa you done yet?"

"Give me my key back." Andre said leaving out the bathroom.

"I thought you would've heard me tripping over all that shit you got in the living room."

"My bad, that's Kristen stuff. That's what you get as well. Call before you come. I could've been having sex." Dre mugged.

Rod waved him off. "It wouldn't have been the first time. I was just gon' walk my ass out again."

Dre scrunched up his face. "Get out."

"Krissy ain't cook anyways. Don't forget my party tonight."

"I won't. I'm there for sure. Which building you at today?

He scratched his head thinking. "O3 I believe because Tyson got into a fight yesterday."

"Damn again? I'm about to start talking his ass to therapy."

Rod nodded. "Yea. His emotions been all over the place lately."

"I'll be over there later to check in."

"Bet." Rod dapped him up before leaving out.

A few moments later Krissy came through the door smiling. Her smile dropped when she seen all her stuff on the floor.

"What's up with this?"

"You mind sitting?"

She scoffed. "You mind telling me why all my shit is on the floor?"

"If you let me get to that point, you'd know."

"Well I'm not sitting so speak." she said making him frown.

"It's over. I'm choosing my mental health over your crazy ass. I'm tired of proving myself to you everyday just for you to turn around and not even believe me. That shit old.

"I don't know what bitch got you acting like this-"

"Don't talk about yourself like that. Just get your stuff and go."