Falling Out Of Love

"W-what?" Jurnee asked in shock

"I didn't really press charges on her. Well I did and once you left my house she came over and one thing led to another and we had sex." he admitted again. His eyes were glued to the ground.

Jurnee's heart was broken kinda because she actually thought that they were getting somewhere. Meg was truly correct when she said that NeNe was catching feelings.

"Say something." he looked at her and she shook her head.

"Man, you're full of shit." she shook her head grabbing her phone.

He reached for her phone and she smacked his hand away from her. "Don't touch my shit. Go touch Krissy's." she spat.
£¥£
That was last week and Jurnee still thought about it because that was real fucked up.

"My ass don't even wanna move to Chicago anymore. Ugly ass ruined that for me too." she said to herself out loud while writing it down in her journal. She had a meeting in the mirror in a few hours.

"Ne, your new patient but the name of Tiyahna Keating is here." Yasmeen, the late night desk lady said through the phone.

"Send her up." she replied putting her journal up going to the door and few moments later there was a knock.

"Hi, Tiyahna welcome."

"Hi and thanks for having me, I guess." she said looking around the office.

"I'm here to help. Come, have a seat." Ne said pointing to the seat while she sat in hers.

"Okay." she sat down.

"Anything you say here will be between us unless you plan on harming yourself or somebody else. How are you feeling?"

"Okay and like I'm important to anyone else for real. I feel like I give a lot when it comes to others but when it comes to me, they don't act the same. I feel like I have to beg for attention and it I confront them about it, then I'll feel like they will flip this on me and make me feel bad." Tiyahna sighed.

Jurnee nodded. "Can you tell me who this happens with?"

"A few of my friends. I'm not comfortable enough to name names. Oh and a family member."

Jurnee nodded again jotting that down in her notes. "And how does that make you feel? Knowing that you don't get what you give?"

Tiyahna shrugged. "Mostly sad and a little irritated and conflicted because I don't know if I'm overthinking or being too needy."