I Miss You

"Am I still getting paid while I'm in here talking to you? I need all the money I can get

"Am I still getting paid while I'm in here talking to you? I need all the money I can get." Jayla said closing the door behind her.

Andre laughed. "I got you."

"This about Ne ain't it?"

"Yeah." he sighed. "How she doing?"

"She living. Basically how she was before you care into her life on some relationship stuff. She busy, barely wanna party with Meg." Jayla shrugged.

Jurnee was back stressing like normal. To say that Jayla was stressing her the fuck out was the nice way to put it. She was tired of Jayla but put up with her shit. She swore to get at least one fight with her when she said her baby.

"Imma go to her house today. I know she off."

Jayla laughed. "Good luck. But I think you should go like right now because when I go home, I'm going to sleep."

He watched as she kinda struggled to get out the chair. She was getting bigger and bigger by the day.

Nobody knew what she was having but Jurnee and Andre. They had planned to plan them a baby shower but Jurnee had forgotten all about it.

Once she was gone, he grabbed his stuff and left out.
£¥£
Meg kicked her foot out hitting Jurnee dead in her nose waking her up.

"What the hell?" Jurnee groaned. They had fell asleep on the couch while watching t.v, per usual.

"Somebody at your door." she stretched getting up going to the bathroom while Jurnee went to the door looking out the peephole to see Andre who stood there with flowers in his hand.

"I heard you walking to the door, Ne, open up." he laughed a little.

"Boy, bye." she said before walking away from the door almost bumping into Meg as she made her way from the bathroom.

"Who that is?"

"Girl, Andre." Ne rolled her eyes going back to her spot on the couch. She wasn't concerned about shit he had to say to her.

As soon as her butt hit the couch, Andre sent another knock to the door causing her to roll her eyes again.

"Maybe I need to beat him up for you. You know I'll knock a nigga out like Mayweather if I have to." Meg said in her boxing stance.

NeNe laughed. "Nah it's cool. If I ignore him long enough he'll leave."
£¥£
Jayla came into the house holding a card and some flowers.