I Can't Do That To You

The sun shining from the the windows in Andre's room woke Jurnee up

The sun shining from the the windows in Andre's room woke Jurnee up. She felt the side of the bed where he slept and it was empty.

"Good morning!" A lady said wiping the window scaring Jurnee. "I'm very sorry to wake you. Mr Summers wanted the windows cleaned. Breakfast is ready in the kitchen." she closed the curtains and back before exiting the room.

Andre has mentioned the house cleaner a few times before but she had totally forgot. She got out the bed and took a shower and did her routine. After getting dressed, she went downstairs and her stomach instantly growled at the sight of eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and a mixture of different fruits.

She made a plate and sat at the table watching the T.V from the living room. Meg's FaceTime caused her to pause 'All American'.

"How's the Windy City?" Meg asked with her whole face in the camera.

"Windy." Jurnee laughed. "He's taking me to Navy Pier later on tonight."

"Ooh that's a date. He probably gon' ask you to he his girlfriend and you feeling him so you gon' say yeah."

"Girl he's not. He just wants to hang out. That's what friends do."

Meg rolled her eyes. "You not fooling nobody. Y'all slept in the same bed. Facing the same way. If we shared a bed, we would each be on one end. Y'all not slick. Probably was fucking."

"Whatever, Meghan." Jurnee laughed. "How's everything with Jayla?"

"Don't worry about that. This your vacation. Enjoy it with out worrying about her fat ass. She at school. I have her my old phone. I'm tracking her."

Even though they weren't talking, Jurnee always checked up on her from other people.

"You're right."

"Yeah, I know. Anyways go become a girlfriend and come back and tell my single ass about it."

Jurnee laughed. "I'm not becoming a girlfriend. Goodnight." she hung up and unpaused her show.
£¥£
Meg sighed rubbing her hands down her face. She really hadn't talked to Jayla since the night Jurnee dropped her off. She didn't want Jurnee to worry so she didn't tell her.

Picking her phone up, she called Rod who answered on the third ring.

"Wassup?" he answered.

"You talked to Tyson?"

"Yeah. He said she safe. He won't tell me where she at tho. I know she safe because he's calmer from the last time we talked."

Meg sighed. "Alright." she hung up and did a quick prayer that Jayla was in fact okay and safe.

Jayla was doing extremely too much and it was pissing them off but they all just blamed it on her pregnancy.
£¥£
Jayla knocked one the door of her old home waiting on somebody to answer the door.

"Who you?" some dude answered the door wearing his underwear and eating cereal.

"Where's my momma?" she asked trying to get through the door but he blocked her.

"Yo momma? Yo momma ain't here."

"Who at the door?" Janice asked from behind him.

"Some lil girl asking about her momma. She must be at the wrong house because you told me you ain't have no kids." he looked Janice up and down.

"I don't!" she replied quickly. "I lost my daughter that same day she decided to keep that baby in her stomach."

Those words hurt Jayla because she thought that Janice was just mad in the moment. Now she was here not claiming her at all.

"Fuck you, Janice! And you keep sniffing that white shit until you die. I hope and pray that you die! Soon too!" and with that, Jayla stormed off the porch. Right now had her questioning if she even wanted the baby now.
£¥£
Andre kicked his shoes off at the door turning in the lights. He seem the living room T.V on and looked over the couch to see Jurnee sound asleep.

He seen a Target bag on the floor and knew she had went outside which he was happy for. He was glad this was his last day of work and they would be able to chill for the next two days. Hopefully.

He went upstairs into his room and started to undress to shower. He went into the closet to get a towel. He took his underwear off and stepped out the closet and jumped when he saw Jurnee enter the room.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry!" she quickly covered her eyes and stepped out the room.

"You're good. You just scared me. Tryna see my private parts." he laughed and she smacked her lips.

"Boy, goodbye. You ain't nothing to see." she said coming back into the room
after he stepped into the shower.

"The ladies love me for what I offer. Don't play with me." he laughed.

"They want your money? Oh lord they been using my poor ole Andre." she fake cried.

"Knock it off."
£¥£
"Woah it's lit here." Jurnee said looking around Navy Pier.

"Yeah. Rides lit and the food is amazing.. So what you wanna do first?"

"I know that I want to do the Farris Wheel last. Oohh let's do that swinging one! It seems fun!" she pointed.

"Bet. It's the light tower after that."

After standing in line, they went and paid and got on the ride.

"Are you going to scream?" she asked as they buckled in.

"Nah, you?"

"Hell yeah." she laughed and he could help but to laugh too.

Once the ride started going up, Jurnee had to laugh to keep from crying because she was scared of heights. Her ass was grass when they started swinging and she couldn't even hold his hand. She was screaming crying and he was screaming laughing.

"I think I want to move here." Jurnee said looking at the lit downtown Chicago.

They were now on the Farris Wheel and it was one of the best days ever for Jurnee. She hadn't had a fun like this since she was a kid.

"You should. It's beautiful, just like you." he nodded pulling her close to him.

They stared each other in the eyes for what felt like forever before they both started to lean in but Andre stopped.

"I can't!" he blurted out. "I can't do that to you, Ne."

"What?" she asked confused.

"I'm not even over Krissy yet. We just had sex." He admitted.

thank you for choosing my booki appreciate it!we in chicago with the vibesss🤪janice ass🤦🏽‍♀️ i feel bad for jayla 🥺i FEEL bad for jurnee💔thoughts?comments?

i appreciate it!
we in chicago with the vibesss🤪
janice ass🤦🏽‍♀️
i feel bad for jayla 🥺
i FEEL bad for jurnee💔
thoughts?
comments?