꧁2꧂

Seokjin's POV

Me and the rest were walking down the sidewalk early in the morning. We were all in a conversation until a certain building caught my attention. The building looked like it was just recently opened but I've always heard people talking about the shop everyday. So maybe it wasn't.

The outside looked gorgeous! There were stands in front of the building that held all different kinds and colors of flowers. I looked at the name of the shop, "Mother Earth..." I said out loud.

"Did you say something? Jin?" I heard Jimin call. "Ah, sorry I just got distracted.." I said while scratching the back of my neck. "With what?" Taehyung asked.

I pointed towards the flower shop that caught my attention earlier. "Looks cute." Tae said. "Should we take a look?"  Namjoon asked. And I responded with a shrug, "alright! We'll go take a look then!" Jimin shouted in excitement.

We all nodded and walked towards the building that was across the road from us. Once we were in front of the building, I was about to open the door but a note that was plastered on the glass door caught my attention.
———————————————————
Hello my dear customers!,

If you're reading this, I'm sorry but I'm closed right now. I'll open the shop when it's 8 o'clock in the morning. But if you're willing to wait for my shop to open, you can look outside around the building where I have a bunch of flowers everywhere. Feel free to choose whatever flowers you want and you can pay once I open!

-Owner
————————————————————

Well since it's 7 o' clock in the morning, we'll have to wait for an hour to get in. We all started looking around the building where we spotted a bunch of flowers and a couple of people searching  through flowers to buy.

"I'm hungry~" Taehyung whined as he held his stomach, "well your lucky that there's a fast food restaurant, two buildings away from us" Yoongi spat out, obviously tired because we kinda dragged him out of bed.

We all walked towards the said restaurant that Yoongi mentioned.

•1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Hoseok's POV

We were on our way to the shop from earlier, until some girl BuMpEd iNtO mE and left without saying sorry. I was about to scream at the girl but I saw her running towards the shop that we were going to.

"Hey! Let's hurry!" Jiminie yelled as he ran towards the opened shop, we all followed him and soon we were in front of the shop.

It looked more beautiful now! Since there were fairy lights all around the building It looked so cute. "Let's go in shall we?" Tae asked. "We shall~" Jin Hyung said, we all walked in the building and we were greeted with the smell of flowers, and scented candles.

We all looked around till our eyes landed on a certain male behind a counter. He looks pretty cute... "hey guys could we buy some flowers?!" Jin Hyung asked. "Why ask us? Your older." Jimin sassed at Jin. "Don't you dare be sassy with me young man!" Jin growled at Jimin who rolled his eyes

"sighs* sure why not?" I quickly said before any unnecessary drama happens. And with that Jin squealed and went to a section of flowers.

We all sighed and went our separate ways to find what flowers to buy.

(A/N: one thing, you remember when I said that the vampire boys are dangerous right? Well what I meant by that is that they can be dangerous whenever they want too.