꧁3꧂

Irene's POV

'Yawn~'

I yawned as I sat up, 'where am I?' I looked around a saw Yugyeom and kookie also sleeping on the floor. There were all sorts of arrangements of flowers carefully placed on the counter next to us.

I carefully got up, trying not to wake them. I grabbed my phone from the counter and checked the time. "6:23am" I said out loud. "Morning" I heard a soft voice call out. I quickly shot my head towards the voice.

Jungkookie was levitating while sitting down with proxy in his lap. "Morning kookie, hey proxy~" Jungkook giggled as I was playing with proxy's soft black fur.

(A/N: soooo this is proxy. She is two tailed so yeee.

 She is two tailed so yeee

Bai)

Proxy purred as I petted her. "I think we should eat somethin' I'm hungry as hell~" kookie whined as he pouted. "You get washed, I'll wake up Yugyeom ok?" I said as I teleported a water bottle to me. He nodded and vanished. I opened the cold water bottle and poured it over Yugyeom's body.

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!!!!" he yelled as I started crying due to laughing so much. "Sorry but you gotta wake we're gonna eat" he nodded and we both vanished to get washed up.

Jungkook's POV

It was 7:30pm and the guys already left 30 minutes ago after eating. I was in the middle of watering the flowers that I was growing outside the shop, until u heard a scream coming from an alley near here. I saw a bird on my stand that had flowers and decided to communicate with it. "Hey, can you see what's going on for me please?" I asked a I got a chirp as a response.

The bird took off and I kept doing what I was doing, waiting for the bird to come back.

After a few minutes the bird came back and told me. "There is a group of four male alpha wolves sexual harassing two female cats!!" The bird chirp while flapping its wings, I gasped and changed quickly from my pajamas.

(A/N: His outfit)