꧁5꧂

Jin's POV

"Help!!!"

I jumped at the sudden scream, almost dropping the pan. "What's all the ruckus about!?" I yelled as I turned off the stove and walked upstairs. "Yoongi's trying to kill me with his snake!" Hobi yelled as he hid behind me. "And why?" I questioned. "Because I woke him up...." he whispered. 'Sigh' I swear these people will be the death of me.

"Min Yoongi! Get your ass down here or your gonna clean the dishes for a week and won't be able to eat my freshly made blood-cookies!" I shouted as I placed both my hands on both my hips. I heard rustling coming from Yoongi's room, the door flew open as a sleepy Yoongi came out. "What?" He said, definitely annoyed. "Go eat your breakfast, and stop scaring Hobi with Delilah!" I said as Yoongi mumbled a quiet 'fine' and walked down the stairs to the kitchen table with Delilah.

(A/N: Btw this is Delilah~

Beautiful~)

Time skip

3rd POV

"Hey Jimin, ready to start the challenge?" Jin asked as he tied his shoes at the doorway, "Ready as always~" Jimin chuckled as he flips his silver hair. The six vampires all exited their estate and entered a luxurious car that was in front of their "house"

Oh did I forget to mention that these dudes are hella fuckin' rich?

They drove until a familiar flower shop came in sight. They decided to park their car in a parking lot of a restaurant nearby, Namjoon opened the glass doors of the flower shop revealing people in certain areas and the witch that they were looking for, petting a black, two tailed, fluffy cat that laid down on the front counter.

"So who goes first?" Taehyung asked as he dug his hands in his pockets.

"Me!" Yelled out Jimin.