꧁9꧂

It's currently 2 in the morning, the six vampires were all fast asleep except for the witch. It was raining, dark, and quiet except for the hard taps of the rain on the roof. The brunette was sitting on the edge of the bed that the vampires laid him on.

He was currently shocked and scared, he had just received a call from Yugyeom a few minutes ago. The call was about the dangerous flower that had been stolen from the Laboratory, nobody knew until the flower scientists decided to check on the flower but were shocked to see the flower missing. Deadly Nightshade, this flower is deadly, once it's mixed with other deadly chemicals and made into a mist, one breath of it, and your dead.

If the mist is released in the air and you're going outside, you'll have to wear a mask to keep you protected. If you want to stop the mist from spreading, you'll have to make another mist to fight the deadly one. But the ingredients for the non-deadly mist are all hidden in certain spots around the world.

But it'll take two an a half years to make the deadly mist and the non-deadly mist will take more time. 'Sigh'I better get some sleep or I'll be grumpy the next morning' thought Jungkook as he drank down the last bit of cold water he got from the kitchen. The witch placed down the empty glass on the nightstand next to him and dived into the blankets, dozing off completely

The next morning

Jin's POV

"Guys! Foods ready!" I placed the plates of food on the table and waited for the others to come down. One by one, they all started to come down stairs and sat at the empty table.

But someone's missing..., Jungkookie, where is he? "Jungkookie! Come eat!"I shouted as I walked towards the stairs.

Few seconds later I saw Jungkook coming down the stairs while texting someone? He looked up from his phone and said a simple 'Hi' before looking back to his phone. I walked towards the table with Jungkook following behind, still on his phone. We all started to dig in except for Jungkook, "Hey Jungkook, are you going to eat?"

"Huh? Oh yea." He said before turning off his device, grabbing a fork, and digging in.

-

"Thanks hyungs!" The younger shouted while waving, they all waved back before Jin started driving, slowly disappearing. The brunette let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. Rushing inside the building in front of him, He grabbed his iPad which was on his counter and ran up the stairs. 'Sigh* this is gonna take a while....'thought Jungkook has he dialed Yugyeom's number and placed his phone on his ear.

-

Jungkook has been spending the whole entire day researching the locations of the ingredients with,
Jeongguk
Irene
Yugyeom
Lisa — his childhood best friend —Jennie — his brothers best friend — and Hyuna — who wanted to help —.

Papers are scattered around the floor with photos of the ingredients or the locations.

You might be thinking "why can't he just teleport it here or just create it with magic?" The ingredients to make the non-deadly mist are protected by being covered with a force field. So you have to get close to it to be able to the obtain the item. And you can't create the mist with magic 'cause its impossible.

"We have to do this quickly or everyone's dead" said Yugyeom, rocking back and forth for comfort. "Don't worry we'll be able to make the mist, just calm down" Irene said as she rubbed Yugyeom's back. "I' have to go to sleep now or I'll oversleep" Said Jungkook as he stood up from the couch in his room. "Can we have a sleepover?" Lisa asked as she jumped to feet in excitement. "Sure why not?" Replied Jungkook with a smile and a shrug.