꧁14꧂

It's 9pm now, Jungkook had just arrived from his date and is now placing the black box from earlier today on his table. The boy is really embarrassed, earlier today, he gave every single vampire a quick peck on the lips and quickly left. The vampires were all a blushing mess, trying to figure what had just happened. Jungkook only shook his head, trying to forget that embarrassing memory and continue on working.

He grabbed each bottle carefully ,and placed them right beside a medium sized black pot that was empty. He flew up to a tall shelf, looking for a specific book that contains the instructions of what he's gonna do with the potions. He let out a sigh of relief when he finally found the book he was looking for.

He walked back to the table and poured some liquid substance into the pot. He touched the book which made the book to float, so that it would much more easier to read it. Just as he was about to pour the first potion into the pot, he heard a soft knock on his wooden door. "Jeongguk?" He called out, the said male let out a small 'it's me' while opening the door. "Do you need anything?" Asked Jungkook, still holding the potion. "Nu-uh, I was just wondering where you- *yawn* -were since I couldn't find you" said Jeongguk as he sleepily snuggled on his stuff toy— which was a gray bunny with soft fur—.

"Are you sleepy?" Asked Jungkook, to which the younger male nodded. "Ok" Jungkook walked towards the medium sized couch and unfolded it, turning the couch into a comfy bed. "There you go!" Said Jungkook as he dusted off his short shorts and his over sized black hoodie. Jeongguk walked towards the bed and got on it, crawling close to the head board and getting comfortable. He reached out for the fluffy blanket and threw it over himself, dozing off completely after a few minutes.

Jungkook chuckled at his brother's cuteness and went back to the table to continue working on the ingredient.

The next day

Jungkook was awake, cleaning the shop since today is a work day. After he finished polishing the marble counter, he walked towards the front glass doors and flipped the sign that previously said CLOSED. As the brunette walked back to his counter, he grabbed his apron from its holder and put on some gloves. He grabbed his phone that was connected to all the small speakers that were scattered across the shop, and put soft music. The male looked towards the small lollipop bowl on his counter to see it empty. He bent down to get a hand full of different flavors of lollipops and placed them Inside the bowl.

It was currently 7:50 am so he decided to water the plants that were outside and inside the shop.

🌺 8:00Am 🌺

Just as Jungkook threw his used gloves Into the trash can, he heard the familiar tingling noise coming from the glass doors. Indicating that it was already 8 am and customers were arriving. One by one, customers with masks were all walking into the flower shop. But what caught Jungkook's eye, was a unfamiliar person in all black. The women was just touching the flowers so gently, like it was something so precious, so expensive.

She kept doing that to every single flower while walking down the row, until she stop right where the lilacs were. She ripped out a pedal softly, before sniffing it like a lunatic. She quickly snapped her head towards the Brunette, both of them making eyes contact. She basically had heart eyes, her hair was two different shades of pink, white eyes with a shade of light pink.

Just as Jungkook was going to turn away, the girl quickly ran out of the flower shop, dropping a pink paper in the process. Jungkook just stood there, trying to process what the hell just happened. That, until his thought were interrupted by a small hello. He quickly looked at the women before bowing slightly and apologizing. The women giggled, "no it's ok" she said softly.

'What the fuck was that?'
________________________

🤡

This chapter came a little late because Wattpad was being a bitch, it deleted most of my words, I previously had 700+ words but, when I exited out of the Wattpad to take a break and check TikTok and instagram. It didn't save, so when I opened Wattpad back up, I only saw 200 words. I was so fucking upset, but I took this chance to rewrite a better one.

And I also want to inform u bunnies something.

When this happens PLEASE do not engage into the war just please, if you don't care then I don't know 😔

Take care bunnies!

I Purple You💜💜💜

Srry for any mistakes