꧁4꧂

Jungkook's POV

It was in the middle of the night, and I was at the hospital doing my routine that I do there.

I was giving the patient the potion until the alarm system went off. "Shhh, just calm down and go to sleep, please?" I said as the patient in front of me calmed down before having a panic attack. She fell asleep as i got out. With a snap of my fingers, I became invisible.

The alarm system still went on, I was walking around until I heard footsteps coming towards my way. I stood still until I saw four men in all black come in sight. They all had weapons and I didn't know what to do. I followed them to see where they're going, they were all walking until they stopped at a metal door. 'Wait isn't that where the money safe is!?' I quickly used a spell to block the door so that they couldn't open it.

I heard sirens in the distance. In the corner of my eye I saw the men trying run aways, I quickly put a barrier around them so they wouldn't escape. They kept punching my barrier but no use, the cops soon came in sight with guns in their hands. When they saw the men that I trapped, they quickly ran towards the barrier only for them to almost crash into it but luckily a witch cop stopped them.

"Wherever you are please let them go, we will take it from here" The women calmly said, the sound of my fingers snapping echoed throughout the hallways. The cops quickly reacted and cuffed the four men that were resisting only to be tased. "Thank you" the female as they all left the hospital. Since my bag is empty that a butterfly flew out, I decided to why not call it a night, I walked towards the main entrance and opened the glass doors as I walked out.

In the corner of my eye I saw a flower, slightly going down. I walked towards it and touched it, green little particles surrounded it and it went straight up.

I was gonna do the same to the other flower next to it, but I got interrupted by someone calling me. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my bag, "Yugyeom?"  I clicked the green button on the screen and put my phone on my ear while walking towards my house. "Hello?" " Hey kookie~" he said, but by the way he said it he definitely wants to ask my something. "What did you want ask me?" I said as I slighty smirked. "How did you- nevermind, wanna have a sleepover?" He asked. B

"Sure, i just finished" I said as i entered my shop. "Great!"he said, I ended the call as I hanged my sweater on the hook. "Proxy?" I called. A small black fluff ball approached me, I went down on my knees and petted proxy. "Wanna go with me to a sleepover?" I asked. She responded with a meow which meant a yes. "Ok, I'll get my things ready okay?" I said as I stood up and walked up the stairs.

3rd POV

Jungkook came down with his sleepwear, and a bag.

(His sleepwear)

(ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀsɪᴢᴇᴅ sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ s𝕠𝕗𝕥 sᴏᴄᴋs)(ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ɪs ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴘɪɴᴋ)

(ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ
ᴏᴠᴇʀsɪᴢᴇᴅ sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ s𝕠𝕗𝕥 sᴏᴄᴋs)
(ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ɪs ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴘɪɴᴋ)

He fixed his long, brown hair into a classic half up, half down. "Lets go" he said as he picked up proxy from the floor.

'Snap'

The brunette snapped his fingers and white particles surrounded them and soon disappeared in thin air.

They arrived at Yugyeom's house without any trouble. "Hey guys" The sudden voice startled the female and male that were sitting on the floor, playing with their pets. "Kookie! You scared us!" Irene exclaimed while placing her hand where her heart was. "Sorry, shall we get started then?" Jungkook asked as he fixed his sweater that was traveling up his thighs.

"We shall!" Yugyeom shouted out as he put his pet down on the foor that he was previously holding.

Jimin's POV

"I want his number!" I whined while the others groaned. "Jimin, you've been saying that exact same sentence for the past 30 minutes l!" Jin Hyung said as he rubbed his temples with his fingers. "Then you try getting his number tomorrow!" I said as I threw my arms in the air "bet, 50 dollars?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. "Deal~" I smirked as I shook my hand with Jin's "I'll try too and let's who gets it first~" I added into the deal  "Great, it's getting late so let's go to bed. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day" Jin Hyung said, I nodded as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I'm so gonna win this.
___________________________________

Sorry for the late update, sorry for any mistakes.

And also, in case no one told you today, you are beautiful, valid, and important.

Stay safe and stay healthy✌︎︎

annyeong~♥️❣️

I purple you💜