꧁12꧂

Jungkook's POV

The ride was filled with total silence, but a comfortable one. There was soft music coming from the speakers in the car. I pulled out my phone to see if there anything fun to playing while waiting to arrive to wherever we're going.

"We're here!"

I looked up from my phone and looked through the window to see a giant restaurant with plants all over the place. "Where are we?" I asked as a man with a black suit on opened the car door and offered me a hand which I gladly accepted. "We're at a 5 star restaurant!" Jin Hyung said as he softly bowed at the men in suits. "Where are the others?" I asked.

"They're already inside waiting for us" explain Yoongi with his usual poker face. We walked into the fancy restaurant and oh bubbles! It looks so pretty! There's red carpet covering the whole entire first floor and second floor, cinnamon mixed with forest trees can be smelled in the warm comfortable air. Dark wood tables and chairs being placed perfectly in rows, with white cloths over them.

"Are you Mr. Kim Seokjin?" A female voice said, I turned over towards Jin Hyung who was talking to a waitress, blond soft hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, and a cute mole right under her left eye. "This way please" she started walking as we followed as well, admiring the beautifully made decorations being held upon the dark wood walls of the restaurant.

"Hey! Over here!" Our gazes instantly turned towards the owner of the voice, Jimin.  Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and I, were all seated on light brown chairs, with soft, crimson colored cushions on them. "Would you like to order now or later?" The waitress asked with a soft smile. "Would now be okay?" Jin Hyung asked.

"Yes of course"

"Alright we'll start with drinks first, we would like....one sprite, One coffee, two cokes, two lemonades, and one banana milk please." Jin Hyung ordered as his finger touched the menu.

"Coming right up!" The waitress bowed as she walked away for our table.

(In case you wanted know
Hobi - Sprite
Yoongles - coffee ☕️
Vmin - coke🥤
Namjin - lemonade 🍋
And ofc, kookie - banana milk🥺🍌🥛
)

"Soo how do you like it so far" I looked at Taehyung and he eyes went up and down my chest. "I-it's beautiful!" I said as smile formed in each face. "Good!" Hobi hyung said as his famous heart smile was on display.

5 minutes later

3rd POV

They seven boys were all having a small conversation until it got interrupted by the waitress from before. "Here are your drinks, are you ready to order?" The waitress asked as she pulled a small notepad and a pen. "Yes please, we would like to get...."

(A/N: my lazy ass won't put any food names cuz I don't know any sooo think of any foods you like)

"Here are your orders!"

"gamsahabnida!" The seven boys all said together as they picked up their utensils and dug in.

The only noises that were heard in this big, fancy restaurant was chattering, utensils meeting plates or bowls, soft footsteps from waiters or other people passing by.

"Ahhhh, the food was sooo good" Jimin leaned back as his hand rubbed his full stomach.  "Yea" Taehyung said. "What should we do next?" Hoseok asked as he sipped his sprite. "Hmmmm, arcade? Or shopping? Or-" Jimin said before getting interrupted.