꧁6꧂

Jungkook's POV

Jeongguk!?

I stood still until I saw Jeongguk standing in front of me.

"J-Jeongguk....." I whispered as my eyes got watery. "Hi Hyung!" he said with a smile. I ran up to him and hugged him, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I- where w-were you!?" I whisper-yelled into his shoulder, "I went away for training Hyung" he giggled. "Also can I stay here for a few nights?" He asked.

"You can stay whenever you like, you can go up to my room" I said as I let go. "I also have customers to take care of" I added and he nodded and went to the second floor of the building.

I might as well tell you about my brother while working.

His name is Jeon Jeongguk, he's my twin brother but I'm older by 3 minutes. He's also a witch, a Fire witch that is. A fire witch is witch that can summon fire in any form, and can also control fire. You might think that he's more mature and calm, oh trust me he's just like me. Gay, Crossdress's, cutie-pie, same hight. He isn't dangerous, he's shy, submissive, innocent, and sensitive. Like me but I don't tell anyone that information. I

Since healing witch's are born with strands of hair that are purple and white, fire witch's are born with black and red.

Time skip

"Hi Proxy!"

It's currently 7:10pm so my brother and I are alone here. "Did you bring Rosie with you?"

"Yep! Rosie come out please" a black cat with red and orange came out from its hiding place. "Hi Rosie!" I squealed as I walked to her then petting her soft black fur.

(A/N Meet Rosie

This was made by me)

She purred as I petted her three tails. "So how did the training go?" I asked as I held Proxy in my lap since Rosie left me. "It's was awesome! I even made some friends while training!" He squealed. "Glad you made friends buddy" I chuckled.

"Anyways, there are clothes in the closet if you want to change"

"Thank you!"

He ran towards the closet in my room, opened it up and his mouth went agape!

"H-how many clothes do you have!?" He asked.

"Heh not much~"

"How- never mind, let's just get changed"