꧁10꧂

Two weeks has passed by and the group has been progressing little by little.

The group is currently in a cafe, taking a break from what they're doing. The six Vampires are also there, participating on helping the witch's on the problem. The news has broke out and everyone's getting ready for when it happens.

"Have you found any locations?" Asked Namjoon as he sipped his latte. "We've only found two, and tomorrow we're going to find the first one" Irene explained as she wiped her hands with a napkin.  They all started to talk but jimin was distracted.

"-in"

"-min!"

"JIMIN!!"

Seokjin shouted as he waved his hand into jimin's face. "Huh- what-?" Jimin turned his head towards the older man as those words came out of his mouth. "Why were you staring at Jungkook? The poor boy is all red" Jin chuckled out as he pointed towards the brunette who was blushing like crazy! "Oh really? Sorry I kinda.....spaced out?" Jimin scratched the back of his head as he let out that sentence.

Jungkook's POV

O.M.F.G.

HE WAS STARING AT ME!!!!

*sigh*
Calm your tits down Je- wait what-

I mentally slapped myself as I calm down. I opened my eyes to see Jimin still staring at me.

'I swear, this man will be the death of me!'

I don't know why but every time when one of those vampires touch me or look at me, I feel butterflies in my tummy. I don't know what this feeling is......Love? 'Arghhhh i don't know!!' I shook my head before joining into the conversation the others were having.

-

Me and Jeongguk were dropped off in front my shop with grocery bags in both our hands. I decided to buy groceries since we were running out of drinks, food, and snacks. "Hyung!" I turned around to see Jeongguk walking towards me. "Hm?"

"Can I show you what I learned from training?" He asked as he looked at me with puppy eyes. "Sure why not, but let's put away the groceries first"

"Okay!!"

-
3rd POV

"We're here!" Yelled Jungkook in excitement as they arrived at the training area . "Show me whatcha got!" Jungkook said as he placed both his hands on his hips. "Alright!" Jeongguk got into a position that his teacher teached him. He held out a hand after taking a few deep breaths. Fire started to appear in the colors of yellow, orange, red, and a bit of purple on jeongguk's milky, white, hand. He then pushed his hand outwards with force, a blast of fire shooting from jeongguk's hand and turning into the form of a horse. A tree had set on fire due to the horse made out of fire passing to close to the tree.

"Oh no- wait I'll fix it-"

"No it's ok, I'll do it" chuckled out the older of the two, he walked up to the burning tree and placed his hand on the tree trunk. The fire was slowly disappearing, smoke following after it was gone. He then crouched down and placed both hand on the dirt near it, green sparkles started to appear as green leaves started to appear as well. The tree was now healthy again.

"You're still bad at controlling right?" Asked Jungkook as he watched his younger brother nod.

"Here's some advice, when you want to control fire, you can close your eyes and calm your racing heart, think of where you want the fire to be or go." He said as he crossed his arms.

Jeongguk nodded before trying again, following the instructions that his older brother gave him. He opened his closed eyes and jumped up and down when he saw that he succeeded. "I did it!!!" The younger brunette went running towards the other and hugged him tightly, Jungkook cooed at his brothers cuteness before returning the hug.

They trained for a few more hours before returning back to Jungkook's shop, all tired and exhausted. "Hyung?"

"Hm?"

"I- you know....you know h-how i told you t-that I have a b-boyfriend r-right?"

Jungkook looked towards his brother with a suspicious look before paying attention to the road once again. "Yea..."

"W-well...."

"Well what?"

"He.....He cheated on me..."

The younger of the two started to tear as Jungkook widen his eyes and clenched the steering wheel. He took deep breaths before talking.

"How'd you find out?" He asked while unclenching the steering wheel.

"Well, while you were out with your "friends" he teased which made the olders face to be covered in a light shade of pink. "I wanted to visit him since I was bored, so i walked over to his house and noticed that the door was opened"

"I opened the door more so that I could get a better view, but then I saw high heels, panties, and a bra scattered on the floor, along with Jaehyums shoes, belt, and Gucci shirt"

"But what scarred me the most, was when I heard female moans and male grunts...."

The younger brunette was crying now, hugging his knees close to his chest.

'Sigh'

"Bub, stop crying, he doesn't deserve your tears, hell, he doesn't even deserve you! Your a wonderful, beautiful, caring, funny, person! He's the one who's missing out on all that stuff!"

"Now wipe your tears, and change that sad face into a happy face, he doesn't deserve you alright?"

"T-thanks Hyungie- *sniff*"

"No problem, now let's go eat!!! I'm starving!"

"Yeah!!"
_______________________________
ㅇㅅㅇ
Bunnies- THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FOR ALMOST 7K READS!!!!!!!!

I'm ligit squealing-

Anygays-

HAPPY BITTHDAY BTS!!🎂🍰🎉🎊🎁🎈

Ik this is late but still-

If anyone hasn't told you yet, you are beautiful, valid, and important.
I Purple You!💜

Bye my bunnies! 🐰
✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Also sorry for any mistake 😅