When It Strikes Midnight

It was 12 o'clock at night when most of class 1A, some of their teachers, and a detective were teleported to a Theater.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE"

"Is this another villain attack? Kero"

"A sneak attack!? So unmanly!"

"Everyone calm down, this is not how heros-in-training should act!!!"

As the students panicked the detective and teachers tried to find out who put them here. "Eraser, you might what to calm down your students" Mic said. Aizawa sighed and turn on his quirk making them straight up and quiet down.

Since it was quiet they were able to hear someone laughing softly. "Who's there? Show yourself!" All Might commanded.

"Ugh fine" a boy came out that looked no older then their students. "Hi!!! My name is Helios." The boy said.

"What do you want" Aizawa said as he turned on his quirk. "I want entertainment!" Helios said as he sat down in one of the seats. "So you decided to kidnap us for ENTERTAINMENT!?" Mic yelled. "Yep" Helios said. "You can only get out until I'm satisfied" The were explosions in the background but Helios ignored them.

"I see, so what do you have planned" Nezu asked the young boy. "You have to watch a another universe!" Helios said cheerfully. "That's it?" Kirishima asked. "That's it, when it finishes you can go back" Helios promised.

"Let's get this over" Bakugo said as he sat down, the Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido sat around him. Everyone sat down away from Helios. 'Fine be that way' Helios pouted as the screen turned on.

I hope you enjoyed(*^o^*) please let me know if there are any grammar mistakes.

The characters that are stuck here are:
Kirishima
Bakugo
Ashido
Kaminari
Sero
Uraraka
Tsuyu
Iida
Todoroki
All Might
Tsukauchi
Nezu
Aizawa
Mic