Caught

I'm not dead (yet :p)

So I have another account on Wattpad what do think I should do with it???

_____________________________________

Tsukauchi checked his gun one last time and radioed the heroes who were coming on the raid, "Everyone in position?"

Everyone looked confused, in position for what? "It seems like we're making our move already" Nezu said since he always knows. "I see..." Tsukauchi had doubts about it being successful. Helios had said earlier that their would be more killing later and they don't have a reason to lie.

The students just want this to end soon. They just want to go home and see their Izuku, they want to wake up in the morning and pretend this was all just a nightmare. They know they will have to go against villains, they already have multiple times. Still this is different, this is someone they care about and seeing what could have been is way worst.

"Ready." Eraserhead responded. He was waiting in the rafters of the warehouse, hidden in the shadows. The current theory was that Mastermind had some sort of analysis quirk, but there was always the possibility he could have something more offensive, so they coun't be too careful.

Aizawa didn't want to see himself fight his own student. They all have been through so much such as the USJ attack, Stain, the mall incident, the field training, ect. There's also not really a reason he's even there, Midoriya doesn't have a quirk for him to take away..... but it doesn't hurt to have backup and it's not like they know his quirkless. He sighs, life is so unfair, it doesn't care about your feeling, it just doesn't care....

"Ready." Kamui Woods had insisted on being part of the raid. He and Mt. Lady may have stepped on each other's toes, but they had been friends. In his mind, Mastermind might not have wielded the knife that killed her, but he was still responsible for her death.

The students winced, they almost forgot that she's dead. It's weird to think she's dead because of Izuku, who else will die by his hands?

"Ready." Nedzu stood beside Tsukaguchi. It wasn't often that he physically came on missions, but he was the only one that could match Mastermind in intellect, just in case it wasn't something Eraserhead could erase.

"They really brought out the rat, do you think his going to get caught?" Dabi questioned. "He's outnumbered and the rat is smarter than all of us. The kid's going to get caught" Shigaraki rolled his eyes, of course the kid didn't last long. "Aww~ I think Izuku can do it, you also outnumber the heroes during the USJ and Nezu didn't even know you were there so you outsmart him for a second and you still lost!" Toga laughed but was attacked by Shigaraki. "Shut up! It's different!" He scratched his neck. "Sure, it's totally different" Dabi said as he watch Toga and Shigaraki fight.

Eraserhead's informants had caught wind of the deal a few days ago and plainclothes officers on the scene had confirmed that Mastermind had entered the warehouse 20 minutes ago. Tsukauchi took a deep breath to calm his nerves. It'd be over soon.

"Move in!"

Was it actually about to over? The heroes could only hope, but doubts were still there. Helios had told the students that there were more bloody scenes later, but how can Midoriya escape the police, Eraserhead, Kamui Woods, and Nezu?

Izuku was unimpressed. This group of drug dealers was hardly worth the trouble of meeting with, but Giran had vouched for them, so he'd given them the benefit of the doubt. But seriously? All they wanted to do was make sure a rival group stopped encroaching on their territory? Kill their men! Send a message! Hiring a professional strategist was just redundant. He sighed. These guys were idiots.