Learning

Izuku checked the address Giran had texted him to make sure he was in the right place before going in, letting the door swing on it’s hinges behind him. The travel agency he was in was obviously a front, the bored young woman at the front desk fixing him with an unimpressed stare that very obviously said, you’re lost, idiot, get out of here before you hurt yourself. Izuku just ignored it, walking up to the desk with the sweetest smile on his face.

The heroes really want to see the address but Izuku was covering it. They still made sure to remember how it looked like from the outside.

"Izuku is messing with her" Uraraka said. "He is trying to seem innocence so she'll understatement him. Kero" Tsuyu said.

"I can't wait to see her face when she finds out who he is" Shigaraki grinned as Dabi took out his phone to take a picture. "I can't wait for us to meet" Toga giggled.

“Hi! I have an appointment with Giran. He said he had a package for me?”

The girl continued staring at him for a minute before she gave up and sighed, “If you’re sure, squirt. What’s the name?”

Izuku’s smile got wider, “Mastermind.”

He almost laughed as she did a double take, suddenly much more awake. 

"They start respecting you more when they finally know your name" Shigaraki chuckled. Dabi send the picture to Shigaraki and Toga.

“Just a moment sir,” her voice shook slightly, “I’ll just let him know you’ve arrived.”

Izuku nodded and found a seat in the lobby as the receptionist made a call. He was just pretending to look through a magazine when the door swung open again and a blond girl in a loose school uniform came skipping in and leaned over the receptionist’s desk. 

Toga squealed loudly when she saw herself. "Oi, shut up before you make us deaf!" Dabi shouted, but Toga wasn't listening.

The most of the heroes had headaches. Izuku was already dangerous and now he's getting more dangerous! The thought of capturing him seems more and more farfetched.

“Hiya baby! You’re cute! Giran said he wanted to see me, do you know why? Was it to meet you? I like your shirt by the way, it’s such a pretty shade of red. Red’s my favorite color! I love seeing everyone in it! You just came prepared.” 

Izuku smirked at the cornered look on the receptionist’s face as Toga encroached further and further into her personal space. She was saved by Giran coming out from the back. 

"Do you know what personal space is?" Dabi asked, "nope~" Toga responded.

"I how the receptionist feels" Uraraka said as she remembered how she met Toga. Tsuyu nodded in agreement.

“Mastermind! Pleasure to see you again. Nice to see that the phone I gave you is working well!”

The heroes wished it didn't.

“It’s working wonderfully, thanks,” Izuku replied, “The laptop as well. If the other gear I’ve ordered is even half that quality, I don’t think I’ll ever order from anyone else.”

"He's trying to suck it up to him" Shigaraki frowned. "Maybe, but he does give pretty good quality stuff" Dabi said.

“That’s what I like to hear,” Giran clapped him on the back and turned toward the receptionist and Toga, who was looking at Izuku hungrily, “Toga, I’ll be with you in just a few minutes. Can you find something to entertain yourself out here in the meantime?” The receptionist looked faint as Toga smiled widely at her,  her fangs on full display.